Feb. Challengers & everyone else.. IDGOMB - Monday.. did you???

Amy_Baggett
on 2/1/10 12:47 am - Monterey, TN

"Knowing is not enough; we must apply.

Willing is not enough; we must do!"

I know what I should do..  and today I applied it, I have walked almost 1 and 1/2 miles..   and I'm doing well with my water, vitamin intake.. 

I am willing to follow the diet and restrictions, and I am going to do it!  For breakfast I had a protein shake, and water since..  for lunch I've prepared tuna fish, and I have gotten some chicken out for supper.   Since I am needing to learn a whole new Doctor's rules.. I'm working closely with "THE Notebook"

So..  how have you applied yourself today??
What have you done to reach your goals??

HUGS

Bob L.
on 2/1/10 11:27 am - Clarksville, TN
Well shoveling snow for about a hour!
C'ya Bob

Amy_Baggett
on 2/1/10 3:16 pm - Monterey, TN
Don't know about where you are Bob, but we have a half of inch of ice on top of the snow, so before we could shovel, we had to crack the ice..  So I would say an hour of shoveling this stuff is definately excerise!!!  

And can you believe it..  according to some weather people..  we have more on the way?!?!  UGH

I am ready for SPRING!  I hope the Groundhog doesn't see his shadow today!
melsreturn
on 2/1/10 10:29 pm - Madison, TN
How have I applied myself today.  That is a good question.  I got my morning started with a kroger carbmaster yogurt.  My protein levels have not been up to par lately.  I dont know about any other vets...  old timers...  those farther out...  (whatever term you may call it)...  but sometimes I have found myself slacking on the protein shakes.  I understand that doctors do want us to get our protein in foods, and I do eat...  don't get me wrong.  BUT, I still am not able to get in as much protein as my body needs/wants.  So, we are going back to some basics and this is where the newbies come in to the picture...  don't stop talking the rules!  Newbies, sometimes us veterans need to hear what ya'll are doing so we are reminded of basics too...  

Most Active
Recent Topics