Brrrr! Glad I stayed home...

CharleeG
on 1/28/10 11:32 pm - Jonesboro, AR
Last night we had sleet and freezing rain; this morning it's snowing like the dickens. I'm SO glad we're not trying to travel anywhere in this mess. All the local schools are closed, so my office is closed. Fortunately I brought work home. The boy will be working from home as well. I don't think I could have stood it if he had to go in. No power outages so far, thank goodness.

How's the weather in TN? Hope y'all are all safe and warm!

(deactivated member)
on 1/29/10 1:13 am - TN
It is snowing here. I went to work early and left early! I am home now snuggled up!
Susan J.
on 1/29/10 2:13 am - Madison, TN

I'm home now too laptop open and "working" from home. LOL

I stayed long enough to run 3 reports I have to send on Fridays that take F O R E V E R to run from home through the VPN.

Took me an hour to make the 30 minute commute home.

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

sparky.
on 1/29/10 2:59 am - Nashville, TN
I had an appt. scheduled w/ Dr. Houston today too.. they called me yesterday to cancel and reschedule. Oh well..

Linda
CharleeG
on 1/29/10 3:07 am - Jonesboro, AR
They had already had 2 others cancel before I did, so they probably decided to can the day. If it's as narsty there as it is here, it was a good choice. When is your appointment? I go in 2 weeks - 2/12/ at 10am.

sparky.
on 1/29/10 5:01 am - Nashville, TN
I haven't rescheduled a date yet (I didn't have my calendar on me when she called)-- but I'm not having surgery until the beginning of May- so I've got plenty of time.
melsreturn
on 1/29/10 7:18 am - Madison, TN
I went in a few minutes early this morning...  and then Tim came by my work a little after 10.  Then, I left about 10:20.  I'm at home now.  We went over to the mall about 2;30 but they closed at 3.  We're in for the night.

Most Active
Recent Topics