Hi Everyone

LUVROSE4U
on 1/26/10 5:17 am - fort oglethorpe, GA

Hi Everyone !!!!
hope all is well with everyone , i have written in the past but now im really in need of some help. i had my roux n y on march 15 2006 and had alot of stresses in my life over the last few years and lately this past year alone as been bad , and i have gained my weight back . i need help for support and some questions answered please , i wouldnt ask but i dont want to die . i want to lose and be healthy but it seems when i get stressed or depressed food is my friend. sad to say . i have no friends here , no job , nothing. some times i wonder why am i here at all.
sorry just my thoughts.
 i want to know can i go back to step on ,like right after surgery ,when we i think at like 3 oz of whatever and that clear broth for two weeks whatever ,so that i can shrink my pouch back to where it was..i hate this so much . im not loving me at all .im a loser for gaining my weight back almost all of it shy of a few lbs.

sorry . i dont know what avenues to go to .

rebecca basra

fancii57
on 1/26/10 10:05 am - goodlettsville, TN
Hi Rebecca,

I am so sorry for all that you are going through.  Sounds like you are struggling not only with your weight but some other life issues as well.  I am not an expert and have had some weight gain issues as well.  You are not a loser for gaining the weight back.  You have some things going on that need to be addressed.  Going back to step one is a start but I think you need to see your doctor and perhaps find a support group to attend for some help as well. 

Depression is an illness and I think you need to address that first.  Make an appointment to see your doctor and get help with the depression, then work on the other things.  You may be able to find some people to talk to and socialize with at the support groups.  Don't feel down, make that big first step and go to your doctor for help and support.

Wishing and praying for the best for you.
Most Active
Recent Topics