Lunch Bunch Offer

t2nashville
on 1/26/10 4:31 am

I work in the Cool Springs area of Nashville, and we just had a new Max Muscle store open up right next to my office building. I didn't know much about them, so I stopped in over my lunch hour today. These guys specialize in protein, mostly for sports nutrition, but their protein is certainly good stuff for WLS patients as well. Their owner was a very nice guy (his name escapes me now), and he said that he had worked with WLS patients before. He offered to let me taste test anything in the store! And I was tempted, but didn't want to be a pest, especially since I didn't plan on buying anything today. I did taste their High 5 Chocolate Protein powder, and it rivals my SEI Max Protein for good flavor and taste! (It's also just as expensive as my Max is, too!)

If any of you Nashvillians are attending the Lunch Bun*****ool Springs on Feb 13, I would be most happy to go with you after the lunch to show you this new store so you can look around, taste test, and maybe buy! It's strictly protein powder, some RTDs, and a few protein bars at this time. He also had some clothing and blender bottles, of course. I just thought it might be a nice opportunity to take a look at some new protein, and it's not far from the restaurant where we'll be. Let me know if you are interested!

Sniffles...
on 1/26/10 10:12 am - Hendersonville, TN
I haven't decided on a protein yet. So I will come check it out with you. The nutritionist gave me some samples to try at our last appointment... maybe I will get to them this weekend. I'm out of town in Memphis on business this week...

Height 5'9" Highest BMI - 45.3 Current BMI - 24.2
03/27/10 - 307 (pre-surgery),    03/30/10 - 303 (surgery),    Now - 164    
t2nashville
on 1/26/10 11:48 pm
Sniffles - that's great! Melinda is gonna go with us, too. It's a small place, but I'm always up for trying new protein!

Susan J.
on 1/27/10 3:14 am - Madison, TN
Count me in too!

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Amy_Baggett
on 1/27/10 7:25 pm - Monterey, TN
If the weather permits (which is always a big IF this time of year on the Plateau) I am planning on coming to the next lunch bunch and I would LOVE to tag along too, if I could, please?

Thank you!!!
HUGS

t2nashville
on 1/28/10 12:38 am
Susan and Amy - ya'll are both most welcome! Amy - I cannot wait to see your sweet face in person - finally!

fbsummers
on 2/3/10 5:07 am

Hey Tammy!

Count me in!  I would love to try some new protein.  My absolute favorite chocolate is MAX!  I keep a huge jug of it and of their cookies and cream flavor.  FABULOUS!

I can't wait to see everyone!

Freddie

Before WLS              

Before......   Surgery......  Post-op.....
t2nashville
on 2/3/10 8:36 am
Freddie - that's my personal favorite as well. It's expensive, but so worth the money to me. This is not the Max you and I are buying, but it tastes pretty good. Same amount of money, though, so I'll probably stick with the tried and true. But it's nice to try new stuff!

Most Active
Recent Topics