Vandy Post-op Patient Support Group meets this Thursday!!! (1/28/10)

Kenneth C.
on 1/26/10 1:34 am, edited 1/26/10 6:12 am - Hendersonville, TN
The Post-op Patient Support Group at Vanderbilt meets this Thursday and every 4th Thursday of the month between 5:30 pm and 7 pm at Vanderbilt Health One Hundred Oaks, Suite 22119 in the Surgical Weight loss Clinic (on the 2nd Floor). Please join us, we promise to make it a fun and educational patient led support group, open to talking about any and all things WLS related and then some. Everyone is welcome, NO matter what surgery you've had, and NO matter where you've had the surgery. Please feel free to bring your significant other, any family members, and/or friends, as they can learn as well how to be better support systems for us, as WLS patients . This is a Post-op support meeting though, we may talk about things that would scare pre-op patients, but we welcome pre-op patients to attend the Tuesday Support Group at Vanderbilt, which is held on the 1st & 3rd Tuesday of every month at 4:30 pm at the very same location, and of course we'll look forward to seeing you once you're on the losers bench.
If you need directions, please visit here or you can email me at 
[email protected]

The closest entrances to the Surgical Weightloss Clinic will be entrances D or E.

Afterwards, we're inviting the support group and anyone else who would want to go to dinner, however I don't know the details on that since I haven't seen my wife all week with our different work shifts this week. If you're interested, message Missy on here or email her @ [email protected]

Hope to see everyone there!!!
Kenny  - Facebook or view my blog — krcoffman.blogspot.com
HW 340/SW 297/CW 170/GW 190 — Start of Program Weight 315

Most Active
Recent Topics