Virus......and dehydration

Ronda S.
on 1/26/10 8:43 am - Cookeville, TN
Oh, I hope its not something serious with Joe. I hope he feels better soon. I am feeling so much better. Let's hear from you more please.......

Ronda S. 

HW262//CW 122
  140lbs lost !
5"6 Tall

MerryMary
on 1/27/10 7:35 am - Brentwood, TN
Rhonda,

I kept my daughter home from school on Monday because of a low grade fever and cough.  By Monday afternoon, I found that I was losing my voice and had a fever of 101.  I stayed in bed all day on Tuesday and the fever went up to 102.8.  The nurse at my doctor's office told me to stay hydrated and I tried.  I was feeling better this morning and felt like I could make my way out to the pharmacy to get my prescription.  (I am a single mom, too.)

I got the kids off to school and took a bath.  Then I was standing in the bathroom and everything started spinning.  At that moment, my thought was that I was about to do a Ronda!  Yep, I fell flat on my face onto the scale of all things.  That was one weird feeling.

Anyway, I went back to bed, rested, hydrated, and proteined before making my way out to get the prescription this afternoon.  I am improving, but I just wanted you to know that you were the last one I thought of before I hit the scale!
Mary

Ronda S.
on 1/27/10 7:51 am - Cookeville, TN

Oh Honey, bless your heart. I feel totally privileged you thought of me.  It is really scary, I'm still feeling weird, not all the time. Just wierd. YOU take good care of yourself, we single mom's must stay vigil and strong for our kids.  Keep me updated.  I'm getting in to see Dr. Houston tomorrow, because feeling wierd is freaking me out.  LUV

KEEP DRINKING FLUIDS AND PROTEIN , I am too.

Ronda S. 

HW262//CW 122
  140lbs lost !
5"6 Tall

MerryMary
on 1/27/10 8:52 am - Brentwood, TN
Good luck with your appointment tomorrow.  I have been a bit frustrated with myself because I lost 7 pounds in November and early December, then have sat at the same weight for at least six weeks.  I did weigh myself this morning and I had dropped 2 more pounds.  Being sick has some good points!  Anyway, I am to have a checkup with him next week.  I am pondering delaying it so that I can be feeling more normal and maybe dropping a few more pounds.  I am afraid that my bug may make my blood levels be crazy.
Mary

Amy_Baggett
on 1/27/10 7:27 pm - Monterey, TN
Good Luck with your appt today, I will be checking on you later!!!

Love and HUGS
ErikaAnn
on 1/28/10 5:43 am - MT. JULIET, TN
So glad you are better!    That's a little scary!
BTW, Your new avatar pic is GORGEOUS!!!!!! You look GREAT! Good job!

2Corinthians 5:7

Ronda S.
on 1/28/10 6:29 am - Cookeville, TN
Erika, thank you so much. You have done a great job, and you are just lovely.

Ronda S. 

HW262//CW 122
  140lbs lost !
5"6 Tall

Most Active
Recent Topics