LET'S DO IT!!!! FEBRUARY CHALLENGE!!!!!!

Amy_Baggett
on 1/23/10 3:59 am - Monterey, TN

OK..   so it has been since OCTOBER that I've started a challenge..   and so I'm going to start one, and I'll keep a spreadsheet for all who wants to join me... 

I'm going to challenge myself to shooting five pounds off of cupid..   snicker..  and I'm not even particulary found of Valentine's Day.. 

SO..........................   anyone want to join me??? 

HUGS
Susan J.
on 1/23/10 5:42 am - Madison, TN

I'm game. I'll aim for 5 lbs too.

This will run til the end of Fevruary, right? I can do that.

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Ronda S.
on 1/23/10 6:17 am - Cookeville, TN

I'm very happy to see you posting and challenging again....You go girl, I will cheer you on. I am trying to maintain and slow my weightloss down.I'm going to lift some weights and add some muscle. I'll be watching you guys.

Ronda S. 

HW262//CW 122
  140lbs lost !
5"6 Tall

Amy_Baggett
on 1/23/10 6:20 am - Monterey, TN
Yes, Susan, let's say until the Lunch Bunch and if it isn't snowing up here, I will bring everyone who joins us on the challenge a special treat!!   I'm a teacher and all in it for the prizes!

And Ronda, you are one hot Momma!  I'm so happy for you that you are at the maintence stage!  Happy and Proud of you!   I know you will be keeping an eye on us, I need that!!  Thank you!

HUGS

Ok..  so it is Susan and I...  both in for five by the date of the lunch bunch..   and Ronda is going to be watching..   so what are you doing for the February challenge???  

Susan J.
on 1/23/10 7:19 pm - Madison, TN

The February Lunch Bunch is the 13th. That's only 3 weeks away!!

Come on folks...who's with us?

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Amy_Baggett
on 1/25/10 5:47 am - Monterey, TN
Wow..  ok, so let's give us until the end of the month!!  

Looks like just you and me.. .  sigh..  going to have to start recruiting!! 

HUGS
Denise M.
on 1/25/10 8:06 am
 Count me in, Amy!

I've been very frustrated since November and I need to stop taking my issues with the clinic out on myself!  

Last week I was good and journaled my food and got in eight 20 minute walks.  The scale could care less.  Not a budge.

I was diagnosed with a sinus infection on January 6th after feeling exhausted and stuffy for months--now I almost feel human again.  My primary care's office told me to exercise more.  That would get me through the fatigue.  Sigh.  Thank goodness the shot nurse at the allergy clinic told me to go see their nurses.  Otherwise, I'd still be miserable and sick.  Now I'm just miserable, ha ha!!!! 

As soon as I was able to breathe again and sleep solidly, I started getting energy back.  Being able to refocus on moving and journaling became easy again.  Go figure!  I guess a chronic illness will do that to you.

Right now I'm focusing on my walking (2 x 20 min walks per day, 5 days a week) and journaling and tracking my blood sugar.  I'm pretty much off my insulin unless I have a high reading in the morning.  I usually have issues with lower than normal blood sugar these days, especially after exercising.

I would love to lose 5 pounds in February and I'm going to bust my hump going for it.  

They say the band is like 80% you doing the work, 20% the band.  For me in my journey so far, it's 99% me, 1% the band (at least until I can get restriction with the stupid thing).  So joining you in the February challenge will help keep me inspired to do my 99% thing!

You're an inspiration Amy!!!!!!!  Time to get outta here and WALK the 20 minutes to my car!  

(have I mentioned I'm really looking forward to warmer weather?  Where are my gloves??)

Amy_Baggett
on 1/30/10 10:34 am - Monterey, TN
WooHoo Yeah Denise..   let us kick each other's banded butts and get this weight off?!?! 

I am so glad I've got you to keep me motivated and smiling!!

HUGS
Sniffles...
on 1/25/10 11:55 am - Hendersonville, TN
I'll be there!!!

Height 5'9" Highest BMI - 45.3 Current BMI - 24.2
03/27/10 - 307 (pre-surgery),    03/30/10 - 303 (surgery),    Now - 164    
Amy_Baggett
on 1/30/10 10:35 am - Monterey, TN
Woot Woot!!!! the more the merrier!!
Most Active
Recent Topics