Going through old photos :o)

CourtneyLiz
on 1/12/10 9:32 am - Thompsons Station, TN
So i was sitting here tonight going through old pictures on my computer and putting them onto cds when i saw 3 over the last 2 years that really stood out and showed my change not only physically but i think you can really tell the difference in my confidence as well :) Thought i would make them as side-by-sides so here ya go! the first one was about 2 months pre-op and i was about 290lbs..... second was 6 months post op around 210 and 3rd is 16 months post op about 163.

Photobucket

Happy Tuesday :) *Courtney*
"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be."-David Viscott

Our Wedding Website!: www.mywedding.com/peachjj
Twitter: www.twitter.com/CourtneylizUT
Facebook: www.facebook.com/courtneyliz

My ETSY site: www.etsy.com/people/courtneylizUT
(deactivated member)
on 1/12/10 7:47 pm
Thanks for sharing!! You have done an wonderful job. You look great. I have recently took down some of the old pics I had around the house I feel like dang why didn't anyone tell me how horrible I looked? But then I probably wouldn't of accepted it either.

Do you find it is easier being out for a good while? Are you able to eat what you want now?
Shell4banding
on 1/12/10 10:40 pm
What a difference, you should be so proud of yourself! You look great and you can tell you feel great too!~shell

SCOTT O.
on 1/13/10 1:39 am - Nashville, TN
YEAH!  You look wonderful. 

The thing that always amazes me is the size of a smile.  I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but the more weight you lose, the bigger your smile gets!

Congrats "C", you look great!
(deactivated member)
on 1/14/10 3:35 am
you look amazing in all 3 pics.. congrats on all your hardwork.. i hope i have the same results as you. I am almost 3 months post op and ive lost 58 lbs...im just starting to realize the difference in my appearance and confidence. Thanks for sharing!
(deactivated member)
on 1/16/10 12:49 am - TN
You look great! Congratulations on your success!
Most Active
Recent Topics