Saturday's missed Lunch Bunch!

SCOTT O.
on 1/10/10 5:06 pm - Nashville, TN
First I want to apologize for missing Lunch Bunch this last Saturday!  Beth was so looking forward to showing off her "new and improved" VA-VA-VOOM 1940's body as she calls it!  Dr Wagstrom did a wonderful job, and I would recommend her for anything that needs to be done!

We actually showed up at Longhorn around 11:45 on Saturday.  I had asked Beth and RJ if they would mind driving around a while, so I could take some pictures of the snow covered scenery.  All was going well until RJ decided to have a little temper tantrum  Needless to say, it swelled into a larger tantrum that could not be resolved.  So we ended up going home.

Once again, I apologize and am sorry for missing such an amazing opportunity to spend time with friends and family!  If you have never been to Lunch Bunch, give it a try!  These are some of the most supportive, understanding, yet amazingly firm handed people you will ever meet!

On a side note, I did get to take me some pictures!  Hope you enjoy!

Have a great day!

Barbara D.
on 1/10/10 9:56 pm - Mt. Juliet, TN
We had a great turn out, but missed you guys.  We were all looking foward to seeing Beth's new body!!  Guess we will just have to wait until February to get a peek!

B
Amy_Baggett
on 1/11/10 4:38 am - Monterey, TN
Scott, your photos are just amazing!!  I've been surfing your sight as well!   I definately need to get you, Beth and RJ up to the mountain sometime..   always something worth takign pictures of up here..  just I'm not very good at it..  and/or I need a better camera??   Got any recommendations on something that is a point and shoot?? I don't think I could deal with lens and having to do my own focusing..  

HUGS
Amy

Michael S.
on 1/11/10 5:08 am
Yea... BUMMER that you all were not able to come.  We all had fun just as we always do!

Hope to see you all next month!

Michael.
t2nashville
on 1/11/10 6:48 am
You were missed, but I certainly do understand. I can't believe that sweet RJ threw a tantrum. (HA! Just kidding! I know he's a normal boy!) Beth will just look even more gorgeous the next time we see her!

Most Active
Recent Topics