Lunch Bunch update

Susan J.
on 1/8/10 11:58 pm - Madison, TN

Lunch Bunch is still on for all who want to attend. We will meet at Longhorn at the Old Hickory Blvd @ I65 - Brentwood exit. The restaurant is in the same shopping center as the Target.

We'll see everyone at 1pm.

I was crazy busy yesterday with work ****il 11 o'clock last night!!) and couldn't get on. Thanks Scott for carrying the ball.

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

SheliaB
on 1/9/10 12:18 am - Nashville, TN
I want to just let everyone know to be very careful as you drive, there is not much traffic so it is hard to dry the pavement, blac**** is everywhere.  Have a wonderful time, maybe I will be come to the one in March!!!

Amy_Baggett
on 1/9/10 7:26 am - Monterey, TN
I do hope those of you who ventured out today had a wonderful time..    I am still snowbound up here in the mountain on the plateau!   I am ready for the snow to be over and spring to be here!

HUGS
Amy
Steve615
on 1/9/10 11:26 am
 We had a great time. Thanks as always to Susan for organizing the event.
Sniffles...
on 1/9/10 11:34 am - Hendersonville, TN
I really enjoyed meeting everyone and look forward to joining you again next month! Thank you for all of the helpful advice and recommendations! For those I didn't get an opportunity to speak at length with, I am pre-op at Vanderbilt for the sleeve. I do not have a date yet, but I will have all my prerequisites complete the first week in February. So March is a reasonable expectation for a surgery date. Thanks again for giving me product names, websites, and insite on what to expect. And thanks DivaDiana for the products! See you all again soon!

Height 5'9" Highest BMI - 45.3 Current BMI - 24.2
03/27/10 - 307 (pre-surgery),    03/30/10 - 303 (surgery),    Now - 164    
Cheryl P.
on 1/10/10 12:22 am - Antioch, TN
Sounds like everyone had a great time. Maybe next month for me.

t2nashville
on 1/10/10 9:09 am

We did have an excellent time together, and I also want to thank Susan for organizing these each month. Susan, you'll never know what it means to me to be able to have this support.

Sniffles - so glad to meet you, and good luck with your surgery process. Keep us posted!

Linda T.
on 1/10/10 11:53 pm - Nashville, TN
I had a great time on Saturday, meeting everyone at Lunch Bunch.  What a great group of people.  Can't wait until next month.  Thanks for including me!
Linda T

Remember - If it comes through your car window, it isn't food!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics