Sooooo........

Elizabeth O.
on 1/5/10 6:59 pm - nashville, TN
how's everyone coping with this weather and the upcoming threat of snow?   I'm still off from work - so that won't be so bad staying home - but if school is called, I will have both boys home and underfoot!   Love the thought of having snow again - it has been way to long since we have had a good threat of it - of course if it peter's out, that's ok too!

So, what cha gonna eat while you are cooped up?    I'm thinking some thing warm and soupy!

Stay warm and safe!

Beth
F.R.O.G.  -  Fully Rely on God!  For He IS GOOD!  

http://www.youravon.com/elizabethoneal

Susan J.
on 1/6/10 2:25 am - Madison, TN

I am actually heading out for soup for lunch today. I brought a lunch but after having some dental work done this morning I am thinking soup instead of roast beef.

Also, I printed a recipe yesterday that Amy had posted the link for - Beefy Black-eyed Pea Soup - that sounds delish. I am going to make a pot tonight in anticipation of snow tomorrow; taking my work laptop home tonight in case I need to work from home; and I will be wearing my pj's inside out. LOL

Looking forward to watching those BAMA boys kick some Texas butt tomorrow night too!!!!!

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Amy_Baggett
on 1/6/10 9:58 am - Monterey, TN
WooHoo..  I got everything for the soup on the way home cause it just sounds warm for the weather ahead!

I have my pj's inside out, and watching the weather!

Elizabeth O.
on 1/6/10 2:52 am - nashville, TN
as a TEXAN I resent those words!!!!   Soup sounds delish - bring it Saturday - hope to be there then.

Beth
F.R.O.G.  -  Fully Rely on God!  For He IS GOOD!  

http://www.youravon.com/elizabethoneal

Susan J.
on 1/6/10 10:27 pm - Madison, TN

Don't ya know that if you live in SEC country you have to root for the SEC team???

Or BAMA if it's 2 SEC teams playing. LOL

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Most Active
Recent Topics