Upper Cumberland Luncheon January 30, 2010

Amy_Baggett
on 1/5/10 1:20 am - Monterey, TN
Ok, so I really was hoping for the Soup Kitchen, but sigh..    So, I have set up with Crawdaddy's which is also on the West Side (near the depot) for Saturday,  January 30 at 2:00 (that way we can still get in on the lunch specials.)

Here is their website  
http://www.crawdaddysgrill.com/index.html so you can get an idea of where they are, as well as check out their menu.  (You have to scroll almost to the end to find the lunch specials, if you want to see them.)

I will be asking for a tenative head count the week before so I can call them back, but I just wanted to go ahead and post it so everyone could pencil it in on the calendars!! 

I look forward to seeing everyone!!!
HUGS
Amy
Susan O.
on 1/6/10 11:45 am - Algood, TN
Ohhhh sounds good to me.  Being a hometown girl I hate to say it, but i have never eaten there.  Count me in as long as the weather is agreeable. 
We are out tommorow for SNOW, haven't heard yet if you are out also.  Enjoy the snow if you can. 

Susan O'

Amy_Baggett
on 1/6/10 1:08 pm - Monterey, TN
We are out also!!   Enjoy your day..  maybe if we play our cards right a LONG weekend!?!?

Can't wait to see you again, and I hope everyone likes Crawdaddy's, I like it a lot!  

HUGS
Most Active
Recent Topics