prayer request

fbsummers
on 1/4/10 7:03 am
Hey Peeps!

If you would, take a moment to offer up a prayer for my 96 1/2 year old daddy.  He is having a difficult time leaving us to go to heaven.

I love you all!
Freddie
  Before WLS              

Before......   Surgery......  Post-op.....
SheliaB
on 1/4/10 11:13 am - Nashville, TN

I have been keeping you all in our prayers and I will say a special one for your dad to stop holding on and that he knows that it is time to let go.

LOVE YOU TOO!!
Shelia

Susan J.
on 1/4/10 10:30 pm - Madison, TN

Still offering prayers for you, your daddy and your sisters.

I know you and your sisters have given him permission to go join your momma. He's just being a daddy and worrying about his girls. I pray he will accept that you will be okay without him here.

You know I love you girlie! Let me know if you need anything at all.

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Amy_Baggett
on 1/4/10 11:54 pm - Monterey, TN
My prayers are with your Daddy, you and the rest of your family.  
Love
Amy
t2nashville
on 1/5/10 5:00 am
Love you, girl, and I'm praying for you and for your Daddy.

Barbara D.
on 1/7/10 2:08 am - Mt. Juliet, TN

Oh Freddie, I'm so sorry.  No matter how old we get we are always "daddy's girls".  My dad died at 83 and went to be with out mom.  The last thing he talked about was making sure his girls were going to be okay.  He was our daddy until the very end.

I will be praying for you and your sisters.  Peace to all of you.

B

Barbara D.
on 1/8/10 2:35 am - Mt. Juliet, TN
Freddie,

Just saw in this morning's paper where your sweet daddy passed away.  I hope it was peaceful.  He sure did live a full life.  I see where your daddy belonged to the Jere Baxter lodge.  Did you guys ever live in Inglewood?  I went to Jere Baxter and Litton.

I will be praying for all of you in the days ahead.  Will miss seeing your sweet face on Saturday.

B
Most Active
Recent Topics