Upper Cumberland lunch for January???

Amy_Baggett
on 1/3/10 1:59 am - Monterey, TN
Hi'ya all.. 

Didn't know if anyone had thought about it? Of is someone is already planning one, but if no one is, I will try to get something together for the 23rd or 30th of January if anyone is game??? 

Was thinking about the Soup Kitchen?? or Crawdaddy's?? or someplace local?? 

Just an idea, and if someone is already planning something for January, didn't mean to step on any toes! 

HUGS
Ronda S.
on 1/3/10 4:59 am - Cookeville, TN

Hi, Amy, sorry I've been missing all of your calls lately. I worked the first of this week scrubbing and cleaning the machinery and painting it. I had a good work and I got paid for it, so all is well. I hope this new year helps you to "get back on track" . Dr. Houston will help you too ,whenever you go see him. Sorry I've been so busy .

My resolution is " to love like I have never loved before". I 'm going to try and make more time for my friends too.

Ronda S. 

HW262//CW 122
  140lbs lost !
5"6 Tall

Amy_Baggett
on 1/3/10 7:14 am - Monterey, TN
No worries Ronda..   I figured you were busy with work or Braxton!!  

I am getting back on track..  how are you doing with your side of the bargain?? smiles!!

I like your resolution, my new saying for the year...    The grass is not greener on the other side..  it is greener where you water it!!!

So you know of anyone doing the lunch this month??   Cause i want to get back into the swing of giving and getting support!!!!

Love & HUGS

Ronda S.
on 1/3/10 9:18 am - Cookeville, TN
If you plan it , we will all try to come. I just kinda need to get a feel on how work is gonna go after I get back. We could work a buch of overtime, and then again none at all. I want to see you and everybody .

Ronda S. 

HW262//CW 122
  140lbs lost !
5"6 Tall

Ronda S.
on 1/3/10 4:59 am - Cookeville, TN
k9ophile
on 1/3/10 8:49 am
 I read in the Cookeville paper that the Soup Kitchen was going to close down.  I wonder if I can ever find some soups as good as theirs... 

Hope you & Connor had a great holiday and we'll do something soon.

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

Amy_Baggett
on 1/3/10 9:49 am - Monterey, TN
OOH no.  it can't close!!   It is too yummy and accomodating to WLS folks!  sigh..

Well, we will find something..

Connor had the best Christmas yet..  at three he finally got the whole Santa coming, and presents and he was even into giving presents, he gave his Papa a light saber (his reasoning, Santa was going to bring him one and Papa needed one so they could fight.)  He gave Grandma a new coloring book and some new markers.. (he said, Grandma likes to color with him, and he wanted her to have her own set.)   He was too cute!!!

k9ophile
on 1/3/10 12:06 pm
I love it when kids pick out the presents!  My best friend's daughter wanted to give everyone Scotch tape one year because she thought it was just about the greatest thing on earth.  My friend did not try to dissuade her and all her relatives gushed over her thoughtfulness.  Really, who doesn't need tape?  And it is pretty cool...  especially the novelty printed ones.  I have zebra stripe and Dilbert tape.  I use it on special occasions.

Anyone know how the Soup Kitchen made their Beefy Black Eyed Pea soup?  My all time fav from there.

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Amy_Baggett
on 1/3/10 12:33 pm - Monterey, TN
Don't know if this is our Soup Kitchen's receipe..  but I googled it and this came up..  

http://www.recipezaar.com/Soup-Kitchens-Beefy-Black-eyed-Pea -Soup-79038

think I'm going to try it..  it sounds yummy!!!

HUGS
k9ophile
on 1/4/10 2:37 am
It does look good...  to the grocery store for ingredients!

Most Active
Recent Topics