I'm still around!!

mcswindle
on 12/30/09 3:02 am - Franklin, KY
Hi all!!  Just wanted to let all my OH family know that I'm still alive and kicking.  I've been without a computer for a few months.  Boy have I been having withdrawals.  Finally got a new one for christmas.  Now I can see what all has been going on.  It's good to see Sheila B. back.  Haven't seen you in such a long time.  Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and has a very Happy New Year.  Looking forward to 2010.  Have a good day and see all my Baptist buddies next week.

SheliaB
on 12/30/09 8:01 am - Nashville, TN
It has been hard as I have not had a good year and a half, however, I am trying to get Back on Track and pray that maybe I can bring myself to get back into Support Groups as YES, support is a HUGE Key to remaining successful.  Good to see you too!!!

Susan J.
on 12/30/09 8:02 am - Madison, TN

Good to see you!

Looking forward to seeing you in person next week.

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

melsreturn
on 12/30/09 10:29 am - Madison, TN
Hey!  Good to see you!  I know what you mean about withdrawals... if I can't check in at least 10 times a day, I'm getting the shakes!!!  And, I don't mean protein shakes! lol.

Most Active
Recent Topics