Lunch Bunch 2010

Susan J.
on 12/30/09 3:02 am - Madison, TN

The first Lunch Bunch of the new decade is coming up January 9.

The request has been made for Longhorn. So, we will meed at 1pm on Saturday January 9 at the Longhorn Steakhouse off Old Hickory Blvd near Brentwood.

I will post exit number and directions as the time gets closer.

Mark your calendars folks. Lunch Bunch is regularly set for the second Saturday of the month at 1pm. The only thing that changes is the location and I am open to recommendations and requests in that area.

We are always happy to welcome new members to the group whether you are post-op, pre-op, or just starting the research process. We welcome all procedures, all hospitals, and support people are included too.

Include us in your plans for the new year and get to know the people in person that you communicate with on the board.

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

melsreturn
on 12/30/09 10:30 am - Madison, TN
I'll be there!

(deactivated member)
on 12/31/09 7:51 am - TN
I will be there! Look forward to seeing everyone!
Linda T.
on 12/31/09 11:35 am - Nashville, TN
If the group is open to anyone, I'd like to attend.  I can use all the support I can get, especially from people who have done as well as you. 

See you on the 9th and Happy New Year!

Linda
Linda T

Remember - If it comes through your car window, it isn't food!! 

Susan J.
on 12/31/09 11:59 pm - Madison, TN
Can't wait to meet you. See you on the 9th and Happy New Year to you too!

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Sniffles...
on 12/31/09 12:14 pm - Hendersonville, TN
When we arrive, will the party be under a particular name?
Susan J.
on 12/31/09 11:58 pm - Madison, TN
It will be under the name of either Lunch Bunch or Susan Jones. We will look forward to meeting you.

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 

msag412
on 1/1/10 6:42 am - Murfreesboro, TN
I will have to miss out on this one because we are having my son's 9th birthday party that afternoon but I will miss you all!

Update on my plastic surgery from December 15th: I feel great and am looking good too! Haven't experienced any trouble and am healing quickly. Planning on going back to work Monday. We'll have to catch up during Februaru lunch bunch!

Happy holidays!
Stacey

HW262/SW239/CW138/GW140
Susan J.
on 1/5/10 6:10 am - Madison, TN

We will miss you but we understand that your child is much more important than us. Wish him a very Happy Birthday from us too!!

I am so glad to hear you are healing well and pleased with your results. I look forward to seeing the "new you" in February.

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 

Sniffles...
on 1/1/10 7:39 am - Hendersonville, TN
FYI - I have added each of you as a friend on my account and posted my first blog comment today. It's a doozey!

Height 5'9" Highest BMI - 45.3 Current BMI - 24.2
03/27/10 - 307 (pre-surgery),    03/30/10 - 303 (surgery),    Now - 164    
Most Active
Recent Topics