SURGERY DEC. 28 AND IM FREAKING OUT

mishies33
on 12/26/09 1:21 am
OK YAL ITS FINALLY HERE! MY SURGERY IS THIS MONDAY THE 28TH. IM FINE IF I DONT THINK ABOUT IT BUT THE CLOSER IT GETS AND THE MORE PREPERATIONS IM TAKING, IM GETTING MORE SCARED! I KNOW THIS IS NORMAL BUT,,,,,,,I JUST NEEDED TO VENT. LOL! PLEASE KEEP ME IN PRAYER. THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL, MICHELLE
mishies33            
Susan J.
on 12/26/09 1:44 am - Madison, TN

It's perfectly normal to be a bit scared. This is a major step you are taking. Just concentrate on why you are doing this. This coming year will finally be the year you keep your New Year's resolution to lose weight and get healthy!!

I'm sure you will be in good hands on Monday and we will keep you in our prayers!

Like Scott says...BREATHE!!!

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

mishies33
on 12/26/09 3:30 am

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT! AND THE PRAYERS. HAVE A BLESSED DAY, MICHELLE

mishies33            
wobnrut
on 12/27/09 10:40 am - nashville, TN
Hope all goes well on your surgery.  Just relax and breathe.  You will be fine.  It has now been a slightly over a year for me and I am so thrilled with my results.  One day you will look back on surgery day and think WHY DIDN'T I DO IT SOONER!  lol.  I will send nothing but positive thoughts your way. 
Come join us on the loser's bench...there is always room for more!!!!!!!!

4/2008  Starting weight  Preop prep         469
7/2008  Choose VSG in Mx weight            452
8/29/2008  Weight on Surgery Date          422
11/16/2009                                                     240
11/17/2009 lower body lift                             22 pounds removed
12/26/2009    current weight                        225                      
TOTAL loss to Date                                       250---loving my VSG. 

I am thrilled to have had the Lower Body Lift!  There are times I don't even recognize myself in the mirror.  It has been a wonderful year.  WLS is a phenomenal tool!
Most Active
Recent Topics