Merry Christmas!

SCOTT O.
on 12/23/09 9:25 am, edited 12/23/09 9:27 am - Nashville, TN
Hey Guys!  Just wanted to stop by and wish each and everyone of you a very Merry Christmas and a safe holiday season.

Over the last 2 weeks, I have been very lucky to participate in some of the peer sponsered support groups that Nashville has.  Even though we have several Hospitals that are Centers of Excellence, and each of them has a wonderful support group, we also have several non-hospital related support groups.  Between the Lunch Bunch, Dinner Club, and Recovering Fatty, I have been very busy capturing the moments on film.

So, if you would like, head over to Bald Is Beautiful and enjoy!

Bald Is Beautiful 
Click on the link above!

I would also like to leave you with our Christmas Card for the year!  I'm cheap and did not get them mailed on time.  Duh!

Once again, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Ronda S.
on 12/24/09 3:04 am - Cookeville, TN
Merry Christmas Scott, and I hope to meet you and your lovely wife after the new year at one of the lunches or something.

Ronda S. 

HW262//CW 122
  140lbs lost !
5"6 Tall

Amy_Baggett
on 12/24/09 3:55 am - Monterey, TN

Merry Christmas Scott, Beth and RJ!!!!!

Ya'll have a wonderful holiday season!

HUGS
Amy

Bob L.
on 12/24/09 11:48 am - Clarksville, TN
Scott, Beth, Amy, Melinda, BamaBob and all of you LOSER'S to numerous to mention.  Let's hope we leave no LOSER'S behind in 2010!!  Think Thin!  God Bless..........
C'ya Bob

melsreturn
on 12/24/09 12:32 pm - Madison, TN
Thanks, Bob!  Merry wonderful Christmas to you, too!  While we may not always post...  we're always watching!  LOL.  Take care, and have a terrific Xmas...

Most Active
Recent Topics