OH Christmas Party Photos

SCOTT O.
on 12/21/09 2:12 am, edited 12/21/09 2:13 am - Nashville, TN
Once again, I found out what support truly is!

We had a blast at the TN Forum Christmas PArty the other night.  Heck, there's nothing like gettin a group of weight loss patients together at a buffet!  What a better way to spend the evening!

You might question my thought on this, but this group has taught me the meaning of support!  I've thought that after surgery I would never be able to eat regular food again.  But these people taught me that I could still make good choices when I go out! 

Anyway, if you missed the festivities here are a few pics of the fun times that was had by all!

If you would like to see more of them, click on the link below, and have fun!

TN Forum Christmas Party

If anyone would like copies of the photos, without the watermark (Bald Is Beautiful Photography), then email me at [email protected], and I'll send you the ones you want!

Have a great day!
t2nashville
on 12/23/09 2:34 am
Thanks, Scott, to both you and Melinda for taking such great photos (as well as Dale and RJ!). This was my first Dinner Club to attend, and I really enjoyed meeting lots of new people, as well as spending time with some of my best buds. Thanks again to Cheryl and Phil for putting this together. So glad I got to meet them before they stepped back from organizing it!

Former Elizabeth
on 12/26/09 10:47 am
Looks like great fun was had by all.   I was sorry to miss it.  

Dennie

"It's so beautifully arranged on the plate - you know someone's fingers have been all over it. ~Julia Child"

Most Active
Recent Topics