Sinus Drainage

Telisha
on 12/18/09 10:26 pm
Hey all,

It's been a while since I have posted, but I saw a few of you last night at the Centennial Christmas party and reminded me what a great source of information you are.

I need to know what is ok to take so sinuses. I all all stuffed up at the moment but have been having drainage which is causing a cough, I am miserable, my voice is going out and my head hurts from being stuffed up.

As always thanks for the help.

Sher

Ronda S.
on 12/18/09 10:45 pm - Cookeville, TN

It was so nice meeting you last night. I'm not sure about meds you can take, but just wanted to tell you how awesome you look. Hope you feel better soon.

Ronda S. 

HW262//CW 122
  140lbs lost !
5"6 Tall

Susan J.
on 12/19/09 12:30 am - Madison, TN

Try any of the Tylenol liquid cold, allergy, sinus products. They even have a sugar free one for colds.

You might also find hot beverages will help a lot. I always get relief from warm lemonade, bouillon, or the broth from chicken soup. Something about the acid of the lemonade and the saltiness of the broth/bouillon helps cut through the yuck and soothe the throat.

Also, Paula told me about a product that helped a lot with the most recent cold I had. It is a saline gel that keeps your nose from drying out to the point of being sore. It's called Ayr and is in the pharmacy next to the saline nasal rinse and Neti pots. It's clear and grease free so nobody can even tell you have it around your nostrils.

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

melsreturn
on 12/19/09 1:10 pm, edited 12/19/09 1:11 pm - Madison, TN
I'm not sure about the sinus meds...  BUT,  I wanted to share our group pic from last night.

Mel, John, Steve, Rhonda, Talisha, Pam

tillmacc
on 12/20/09 6:27 am - Antioch, TN
Enjoyed meeting you & hope you are feeling better today.
Most Active
Recent Topics