Surgery here too.

Tawnya Z.
on 12/17/09 11:55 pm - Brentwood, TN

yeah Beth.  I am glad to hear that you are doing very well.  As you were coming home on Tuesday, I was going in to Baptist to have a lower body lift and my arms done too.  Anyway, I am a bit sore, but am doing very well.  The surgery itself was about 5.5 hoursTuesday and I stayed until 5pm Wednesday night.  Since being home, Pat has been a great nurse and I am up moving around etc.  All in all, I cannot believe the difference the surgery has already made and I am still swollen with drainage etc.  It is exciting to know that I won't be taking any 8th graders out with my "wings" anymore.  I have been de-flapped.  LOL  I wish you all a very merry Christmas! 

Moppie
"I thank thee, O my God, for all the graces thou hast bestowed on me."                     St. Therese of Lisieux

Elizabeth O.
on 12/18/09 2:23 am, edited 12/18/09 2:26 am - nashville, TN
YEAH   for you!    I got my arm drains out today and hopefully the other three on Tuesday.  lookin' good!  Hope you are doing well too.  Merry Christmas to you and Pat!

Beth
F.R.O.G.  -  Fully Rely on God!  For He IS GOOD!  

http://www.youravon.com/elizabethoneal

SheliaB
on 12/18/09 8:18 am - Nashville, TN

WOW, I have not been around that much this past year and a half, but it is wonderful to see how much both you and Beth have come.  I can't wait to see both of you "Wingless" Wonders!!!  LOL 
I know you will both have wonderful results!!!!

Take it Easy and DO NOT try to do TOOOOOO MUCH!!!
Shelia

Susan J.
on 12/18/09 5:07 pm - Madison, TN

I'm glad to hear you are doing well too.

Can't wait to see the new you in January (?) I'm hoping you will be at the support group meeting so we can admire your results.

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Most Active
Recent Topics