watcha eating everyone

rita M.
on 12/16/09 12:22 am - branchville, SC
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT DO YOU USUALLY EAT FOR BREAKFAST LUNCH SUPPER..THANK YOU SO MUCH ,RITA
melsreturn
on 12/16/09 5:06 am, edited 12/16/09 5:07 am - Madison, TN

I am 3 yrs postop.  My day looks like this:

6:30 Protein Shake

8:30 protein shake or protein coffee

11:15- 11;30 range - lunch (usually rotisserie chicken, some vegs from salad bar such as cucumber slices, cherry tomatoes, red peppers, brocolli, NO lettuce, dressing, croutons).  Sometimes, I migt get a small salad with a chicken breast.  Other times I might just get some chicken taco fixings from our work cafeteria and eat with some Kay's Naturals protein chips

1:30 another protein something such as a yogurt, cheesesticks, or shake (If I dont do this, I get shaky cause my metabolism is set to eat every few hours)

4 - 5:00 Supper (repeat of lunch only I might swap it up for some shrimp, or turkey) 

7:30 - 8:00 another protein supplement such as the cheesestick, yogurt, protein shake OR sometimes I like a diet hot chocolate

I average 1200 cals a day.  This is the norm for me, however I just started heavily exercising in the mornings.  And, it is suggested that you exercise on an empty stomach as you burn more fat.  Then, I eat more simpler carbs in 1/2 serving of oatmeal with a scoop of protein powder mixed in...  this would be in place of the first protein of the day. 

Most Active
Recent Topics