Good Time @ Cozymel's

k9ophile
on 12/12/09 8:05 pm
I sure did enjoy meeting so many of you, even if I didn't get much time with the other end of the table.  I certainly will try to make more of the lunches and y'all keep watching for announcements about us here in Cookeville.  We'd love to have you.

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

Susan J.
on 12/14/09 12:30 am - Madison, TN

It was so nice to finally meet you too...even if I did feel like crap on a cracker. LOL

You were probably much safer on your end of the table.

I foresee a possible roadtrip to Cookeville in the future.

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

t2nashville
on 12/14/09 5:13 am
I always enjoy the Lunch Bunch, and this one was especially good! Maybe because of the great gifts, but I believe it was the great company! Thanks again for coming south of town! Made it so much easier for me to attend.

Cheryl P.
on 12/15/09 1:30 am - Antioch, TN
Sure hated they we couldn't make it. So where are the pictures? Or was Dirty Santa so dirty that the pictures can't be posted on the internet..............hehehe.. I hope everyone had a great  time!!!!!!!!!!

Cheryl

Most Active
Recent Topics