Just an update!

SCOTT O.
on 12/13/09 6:41 pm - Nashville, TN
Good Morning All!

Just wanted to take a moment and tell everyone how much fun I had at Lunch Bunch this past Saturday!  As always, it's nice seeing old friends, but meeting new ones is just as nice.  DivaDiane, K90Phile, and MSAG, were all present and looking good.  Now I just hope I got the names right!

Now I know that it was not the first time for some, but it was the first time I met ya, so WELCOME!

Here are a few pics from Saturdays event:
collage

If you would like to see more of them, please click on the link below! 

Once again, I had a blast, and I look forward to seeing everyone on Saturday night for the Dinner Club's Christmas Party.   Here's the link to Cheryl's post for that event:

Dinner Club Christmas Party

Lunch Bunch Christmas Photos

Feliz Navidad!
Barbara D.
on 12/13/09 10:22 pm - Mt. Juliet, TN
Thanks Scott for posting me at my best (NOT!!!!!)  In my defense, I had taken a Benadryl right before I got there and was so sleepy on the drive home thought about pulling over and taking a nap!!!  Didn't know it showed so much while I was there.  Despite what the pictures show, I had a great time and enjoyed seeing everyone.
Susan J.
on 12/13/09 11:05 pm - Madison, TN

Glad you finally got the hat. LOL

Yep, the Tide rolled right over Florida and are going after Texas next!!

ROLL TIDE!

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

melsreturn
on 12/13/09 11:13 pm - Madison, TN
Looks like you all had a wonderful time!  I thought about you and missed you terribly (the group, not Scott! lol)...  Oh, I missed you too Scott...  just that I meant everyone...!

I told Susan that I always feel like I missed something, I felt left out, when I am not with my wls friends/support group!  I am so glad that there are pictures.  they inspire me.

I am going Saturday night, so I'll see you all there!

k9ophile
on 12/14/09 2:24 am
The pictures are great; thanks for posting them.  My follicle challenged husband took mock offense at the Bald-is-Beautiful line across his picture until I explained that is the name of your photography bidnez and pointed out that it's on all of them.  LOL  In his case, I think Bald IS Beautiful. 

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

SCOTT O.
on 12/14/09 2:28 am - Nashville, TN
Tell him not to feel alone...follically challenged is what I'm all about!
Susan J.
on 12/14/09 3:17 am - Madison, TN

Follically challenged??

He's not follically challenged, it just slid from his head to his chin! LOL

You know I'm all about facial hair. The more forehead my hubby grows, the thicker his beard gets. And, I just LOVE his beard!!

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Most Active
Recent Topics