Just a friendly reminder

Cheryl P.
on 12/10/09 12:35 am, edited 12/10/09 12:37 am - Antioch, TN

If you haven't RSVP to me on here or FB, please do so by Monday, so that I can finalize everything. If you have questions/conerns just let me know. Don't forget to bring you surgery card to get the discount.You not the spill, this is open to anyone/everyone/young/old/newbies/vetrans/family/etc...LOL

I will also need to know how many kidos will be coming with you, I plan to have a little something for each of them so that they don't feel left out while we are playing Dirty Santa. We will be having the private party room that they have there and we can stay until the throw us out and shut the doors, if need be......LOL

If you will be playing Dirty Santa, please bring a wrapped $5.00 Christmas ornament.

Looking forward to seeing folks new and old, it's been way too darn long. There have been some that can not see everything in my signature line, so here is the info.

Saturday December 19th @ 7:00 pm
                            Golden Corral
                   315 Old Lebanon Dirt Road
                     Hermitage, TN  37076
                        (615) 874-1313

Thanks,
Cheryl

Kathy Newton
on 12/12/09 10:11 pm - LaVergne, TN
I will be there.
 Kathy Newton

melsreturn
on 12/13/09 11:15 pm - Madison, TN
Kathy, are you going to be able to make it back to the states before Saturday?  

I received your email that you are in England or Europe?  And lost your wallet.  Did you get someone to give you $2500 to get home? 

melsreturn
on 12/14/09 5:08 am - Madison, TN
Kathy, I think you might have had your account highjacked.  Several of us today received emails from your address stating that you were stranded in England and needed $2500 to get home.  When I was visiting Beth today, Scott & I were talking about your post saying you would be at the OH gathering but yet you had sent us all emails about England and being stranded.  He said that he bet someone got hold of your email account.  I don't know, but you probably need to change your password as soon as possible.  And also, you probably were on a computer that had a virus or something.

Most Active
Recent Topics