December Lunch Bunch this Saturday

Susan J.
on 12/9/09 12:49 am - Madison, TN

Just a reminder of the December Lunch Bunch this Saturday. We will meet at 1pm at Cozymel's in Cool Springs.

If you are coming from Nashville on I65 South, take exit 69 and then Moore's Lane West. This will take you back over the interstate (and away from the mall - LOL). Cozymel's will be on the left.

If you are coming from the Franklin direction, you will see Cozymel's when you get to the end of the exit ramp.

Remember, we will be doing a Dirty Santa gift exchange. Bring a wrapped $10 gift if you would like to participate.

This is open everyone, even if this will be your very first Lunch Bunch you are welcome to come and participate in the fun, fellowship and frivolity.

I will need a headcount by Friday evening so I can have the restaurant prepare enough space for us.

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Barbara D.
on 12/9/09 1:17 am - Mt. Juliet, TN
Susan,  I'm planning on being there.

B
Susan J.
on 12/9/09 3:43 am - Madison, TN
Yay! It will be good to see you. I have to miss the party tomorrow night because hubby's work party is at 6. You'll have to give Paula, Freddie, Mike S, Mike P, Dr. Spaw and everyone else double hugs for me.

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

k9ophile
on 12/9/09 2:39 am
The moon and stars are still aligned and I'm looking forward to meeting so many of you.  DH will be joining me for eating, but not playing Dirty Santa.  Just one thing I gotta know:  if you've played Dirty santa before, who are the thieves and who likes to unwrap?  It's always nice to be forewarned.  LOL 

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

Susan J.
on 12/9/09 3:40 am - Madison, TN

All I can tell you is that our sweet Miss Freddie - don't let the smile fool ya - plays some cut throat Dirty Santa. She has it down to a science. LOL

I like to unwrap but have been known to steal too.

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 

Michael S.
on 12/9/09 6:58 am
I will be there also on saturday.  I however, will not be able to attend the Baptist Christmas party, so I will see you all on saturday.

I'm bring a Starbucks card, that i hope to get back!!

Michael.
SCOTT O.
on 12/9/09 5:18 pm - Nashville, TN
Count us in!  I think there will be 3.

Now if Micheal is bringing a Starbucks card, then I'm bringing my A-game, cause we all know what S'bux means to me.  This could get nasty folks, there might even be some blood shed!

See ya there!
k9ophile
on 12/10/09 12:10 am
Thanks for the warning; I'll bring some band-aids.

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

Susan J.
on 12/11/09 4:40 am - Madison, TN

You might want to bring Scott a crying towel too. I just have to go toe to toe for a Buckie's card.

Michael darling...I'll share with you.

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 

Susan J.
on 12/11/09 4:46 am - Madison, TN
Put up your dukes big boy. I'll take you out at the knees for a Buckie's card!

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 

Most Active
Recent Topics