WLS funny

Susan J.
on 12/6/09 11:19 pm - Madison, TN

First let me tell you that I am married to the REAL Santa Claus. No phoney beard or belly on him. LOL He is the Santa for Tea With Santa at the Hermitage Hotel this year.

Last night he came into the living room after being on the computer in our office and asked me "What is a DS?" I immediately answered - Duodenal Switch. His response...That's funny several of the kids today asked for a DS.

Oops! That DS would be a handheld video game!!!! ROFL

Fortunately he is used to my brain being hardwired for WLS.

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Former Elizabeth
on 12/7/09 1:21 am
Wow, you're married to Santa!!!    I'm impressed!    (Big grin)

That is funny about the wls comment.   Not too big an item for Santa at Christmas, I'd hope!

Dennie

"It's so beautifully arranged on the plate - you know someone's fingers have been all over it. ~Julia Child"

melsreturn
on 12/7/09 1:23 am - Madison, TN
Yes I can vouch for Mr. Susan.  Mr. Susan is Santa Claus! 

Susan, that is hilarious!  Isn't it funny how our minds just go straight to the WLS stuff.  Like autopilot....

Fancee
on 12/7/09 1:21 pm - Nashville, TN
FUNNY!  As i read this i said Duodenal Switch too! hahahaha! 

I guess u should change your name to Mrs. Claus! LOL

jharrington8172
on 12/7/09 7:16 pm - Hermitage, TN

That is too funny.  It is kind of crazy how our minds go straight to WLS - I was at game stop and someone said DS and my ear's perked up (only to find out they were talking about a hand held game).

480/435/180/230
HW/SW/CW/GW

Currently Looking into Plastics with Dr. Carden (in Mexico)

Most Active
Recent Topics