Been a While

Justin W.
on 12/6/09 4:05 pm - Hohenwald, TN
So it has been a few months since I decided not to post OH anymore and I have truly missed the support and the holiday season serves to give inspiration and what not... I am under 400 now guys so my total weight loss since top weight is around 300 lbs, I have went from a size 66 down to a 42 waist, bought my first pair of pants from Wal-Mart and am enjoying college. I still sit in the fat guy seat and I am still having tremendous problems with a disabling back but life is more enjoyable. Sacrificing all the great holiday foods don't even bother me, I hear the 'I'm so sorry I am eating this in front of you" and I can honestly say it doesn't matter. I am dealing with this whole issue of clothes lol, my pants are entirely too huge and my shirts should be 3x if I didn't have such a belly from such excess weight. I am here for anyone to ask questions and I would love to hear some updates on everyone. On another note, the story done by Fox 17 on my journey through battling obesity has been nominated for a news emmy and I will find out in Jan what the results are so keep me in your prayers as being a student has ravaged my sleep, my brain is never off and I live out of a mini fridge in a fraternity (dry fraternity, not so animal house, more... academics and goody two shoes) house full of guys who diet from grease and refried grease lol. Sorry for so much time gone, I hope I can make it up.
Pam Davis
on 12/6/09 7:34 pm - Franklin, TN
Justin it is SO, SO good to hear from you! We are always here for you and so glad you're taking the time to check in with us. Will you be at the Holiday Reunion on December 18th? Hope so!
Pam Davis, Certified Bariatric Nurse, Bariatric Program Director
Centennial Center for the Treatment of Obesity
Join our Message Board -
Click here!
Follow us on Facebook -
Click here!
We're on Twitter -
Click here!

k9ophile
on 12/6/09 11:22 pm
It's so good to see you back, Justin.  Even if the story doesn't win an Emmy, you're a winner and that is something to be proud of in itself. 

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

Former Elizabeth
on 12/7/09 1:20 am
I'm glad you're back, too.   That would be pretty cool if your story won an Emmy.   Even without that, you're living a better life and that's the best part!

Dennie

"It's so beautifully arranged on the plate - you know someone's fingers have been all over it. ~Julia Child"

t2nashville
on 12/7/09 6:23 am
I've been wondering about you, and I'm so glad to see you are still doing well. Thanks for checking in!

Most Active
Recent Topics