Reminder to sign up for the Centennial Christmas Party

Pam Davis
on 12/1/09 7:46 pm - Franklin, TN
Event: Annual Holiday Reunion & Education Event
Date: Friday, December 18th
Time:  6-9 PM
Confirm your attendance by calling Medline 615-342-1919
This event is for Centennial patients - you may bring a guest. No children under age 18 unless they are the patient. Valet parking and self parking are available on site.
Attire: Holiday festive (folks wear anything from a Christmas sweater to formal attire)
Unfortunately, we do not have a room block at the hotel at present.

Thank you,

Pam Davis, Certified Bariatric Nurse, Bariatric Program Director
Centennial Center for the Treatment of Obesity
Join our Message Board -
Click here!
Follow us on Facebook -
Click here!
We're on Twitter -
Click here!

LaShelle2
on 12/3/09 3:48 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Do you know if anyone is working on a hotel discount? I would be interested if they offered one.
Pam Davis
on 12/3/09 6:21 am - Franklin, TN
We will not have a discounted rate. They did say they have plenty of rooms.
Thank you,
Join our Message Board -
Click here!
Follow us on Facebook -
Click here!
We're on Twitter -
Click here!

LaShelle2
on 12/3/09 11:34 pm - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Oh well. I am the queen of discounts. Looks like I'll need to do some web surfing to see what I can come up with,.

**** I AM AN OH SUPPORT GROUP LEADER ****
WHY I CHOSE DS: 
No dumping.  Highest percentage of weight loss, Best long term results,  Won't regain weight!  Eat normal sized meals,  96% diabeties, 90% high blood pressure, 80% sleep apnea cured.                                    I  MY DS!
My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four unless there were three other people.    ~Orson Wells  

Telisha
on 12/4/09 5:15 am
Since I am new to this this year, what goes on at the event? Just curious.. Anyone been in the past?

Thanks,

Sher

Pam Davis
on 12/4/09 7:32 pm - Franklin, TN
We will have a DJ, bariatric friendly appetizers (including sugar free jell-O just in case there's someone still on liquids!), each surgeon's office, Athena and the center will have a door prize - your entry is the survey form sent with the invitation (you can mail or fax in or bring it with you that night). This year we are going to have a few tables of materials and services related to bariatrics that you can visit from 5-6. The doors to the event will not open until 6. Additionally this year, we are going to have a couple of handheld digital cameras and will be recording 1-2 minute video testimonials. So think about what you want to say on camera! This is a great opportunity to catch up with your WLS friends and make new ones. There will be dancing - the doctors are available to dance with their patients.
Join our Message Board -
Click here!
Follow us on Facebook -
Click here!
We're on Twitter -
Click here!

Steve615
on 12/4/09 9:00 pm
Pam- I got my invite via email and don't recall seeing a survey form. Any thoughts on where I can get a copy of this to fill out and bring with me to the event? Thanks!
Pam Davis
on 12/6/09 12:32 am - Franklin, TN
Steve, if you received the invite electronically, scroll down past the white space and you'll see a page titled bariatric surgery follow up questionnaire that is the entry form. If you received the paper invitation, it is on the back of the invitation. I am so frustrated with the electronic versions this year - the first one through the website wouldn't show the pages, the second one through a different vendor inserted a huge blank white space between the invite and the rest of the information (I can't get it to go away as it does not show up at all during the editing) uggghhh...please go back and scroll down further.
We will also have plenty of extra copies at the event for those who forgot theirs.

Thanks and can't wait to see you there!
Join our Message Board -
Click here!
Follow us on Facebook -
Click here!
We're on Twitter -
Click here!

Steve615
on 12/4/09 10:07 am
Its alot of fun I hear. Door prizes, good food, music. I'll be there. Hope to see all of you as well!
Fancee
on 12/7/09 1:19 pm - Nashville, TN
I didn't get an invite .  I am pre-op. My surgery is on the 21st.  I would love to come and eat some SF jell-o!

Most Active
Recent Topics