Wishing Everyone a Blessed Thanksgiving

(deactivated member)
on 11/25/09 12:15 pm - Sevierville, TN
I'm feeling especially blessed this year. My marriage was healed. I was able to get weight loss surgery. I have my health back. I'm very grateful for these things. I know there are several of you here who have suffered great loss during this year. Holidays are especially hard when there are empty places at the table. I want you all to know that I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow. Especially Marilyn and her family and Susan and her family and Baboo. You all have been through so much and I just wanted to let you know that we havent forgotten you.

Blessings,
Karen
melsreturn
on 11/26/09 12:04 pm - Madison, TN
Thank you for sharing your heart, Karen.  I had a wonderful Thanksgiving, and life is most wonderful as well.  I have my health, my family which I am utmost thankful for, people and friends (many I met through wls and here on this board) who love me, and I am able to reciprocate that love back to them.  

Indeed, many of our loved ones have suffered major losses this year.  I pray that they be comforted through the next few weeks and months as the holidays are a difficult time of year for people to endure.  

Hope you had a blessed day with your family.  Hugs, my friend.

cathyteal
on 11/29/09 4:11 am - Arlington, TN
Karen, I haven't been on here much lately, but I just wanted to tell you how good you look!  i am slowing down some.  Weight loss is kind of slow now and I'm about down to one or two pounds a month.  Don't know why, really but it is still coming off and I am still happy.  I'm at a size 12 and between 172 and 173 from 297.  I can't fuss about that.  I feel like a different person!  I know you do too. 

Just wanted to touch base with you and tell you have very proud I am of you!  Happy Holiday season to you too.  (I missed Thanksgiving, so I'll just tell you "happy" for the whole season. LOL.

Bye now.
HW/297 SW/265 CW/206 GW/165  Lowest Weight 171 (12-09)

(deactivated member)
on 11/29/09 4:19 am - Sevierville, TN
Thanks, Cathy. You are looking great too. My loss has slowed down too. I still have almost 30 pounds to get to my goal. I will lose several pounds in a few days and then stall for a couple of weeks. It is getting frustrating. Sometimes I'm sure I'm done losing and then I will lose a pounds or two and get excited and then stall again. Part of this is my own fault. During the last couple of months I've lightened up on my plan a bit. Need to get back on track and be strict with myself until I get to goal.

You hang in there and so will I! Happy Holidays to you too.

Karen
Most Active
Recent Topics