Charlie Brown on Ice

KittenLove
on 11/25/09 2:23 am - Around Knoxville, TN
I'm the world's largest charlie brown Christmas fan and i so want to go to this...anyone have any free or discounted tickets?

Be happy. 

stromatt8163
on 11/25/09 4:26 am
My daughter went to Tennessean.com and went to the weather tab and there are buy one get one free tickets coupons there.   Hope this helps!  Have a great Thanksgiving!

Susan J.
on 11/25/09 5:32 am - Madison, TN

I'm looking forward to this as well. I've gone to ICE! every year and it never gets old.

Just make sure to wear a warm coat, hat and gloves. They will also give you another coat to wear over yours. Trust me, you will need all of it! BRRRRR!!

But so much fun...I even go down the ice slide now.

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Michael S.
on 11/25/09 6:41 am
I remember the one and only year that I went, my jacket was too small and would not button up and the jacket that they gave me also did not fit.  I was COLD!!

I would like to go again, and be warm!

Michael.
MistersMom65
on 11/28/09 8:13 am - TN
I work for Gaylord Resort and we went last night...It was SSSOO cold but we all loved it all the way from ME,44yrs young, down to my Niece, 18 months young. The sculptures are massive and this year they have 2 "Big Boy/Girl" slides , my nephews phrase, and two childrens slides. If you go BUNDLE UP!!! Before WS I was always hot NOW I'm FREEZING. Have FUN!!!!

BL & Facelift w/Brow & Eyelid      10.08.08
Abdominalplasty Scheduled          10.21.09

Most Active
Recent Topics