APPROVED !!!!!

emtcmw
on 11/24/09 8:00 am - NEWPORT, TN
Ok..I am happy to announce that my denial was overturned today and I am approved !!! I was so happy I started to call the office back and make sure I wasn't dreaming, but since I was driving when she called it's definitely real !! SHe told me they would be calling to schedule my surgery date as soon as they get the actual letter..  So thanks to everyone for all your help and prayers I cant wait to join all of you in the losers club!!!

Carla

SheliaB
on 11/24/09 9:12 am - Nashville, TN
I am so happy for you, I know how it feels to first be denied and believe it or not, I too know what
it is it is like to get the call while driving.  Who knows maybe your calling prompted them to re-exam you denial and realized that they actually made a mistake and reverse you denial.  However, I have heard of insurance denying WLS simply because they do not want to pay and think that once you have been denied that you would give up!!  But,  WHY really does not matter because you are approved and on you  way to becoming a LOSER!!!! Congrats

emtcmw
on 11/25/09 11:10 pm - NEWPORT, TN
Thanks so much Sheila I cant wait !! Thanks again for all your help !!

Carla

melsreturn
on 11/24/09 7:48 pm - Madison, TN
Congratulations!  I know you must be so happy!  

emtcmw
on 11/25/09 11:06 pm - NEWPORT, TN
I am I feel like I have just won the lottery !!!!

Carla

RhondaDenise
on 11/24/09 9:30 pm - Crossville, TN
Hi Carla,

And congrats to you on your approval.  Just getting the call that I was approved was like a weight lifted off my shoulders.  So exciting.

I am on the countdown now, 46 days to go.

Keep us posted on your date.

WHo would have thought I (we) would look forward to joining a bunch of LOSERS?  I know I am.

Rhonda
emtcmw
on 11/25/09 11:03 pm - NEWPORT, TN
Thank you so much !!!!! I will keep you posted....

Carla

stromatt8163
on 11/25/09 4:34 am
Congratulations!  Now you really have something to be grateful for this Thanksgiving! 

emtcmw
on 11/25/09 11:02 pm - NEWPORT, TN
Absolutely !! It was the best gift I could have ever been given !!!

Carla

Susan J.
on 11/25/09 5:27 am - Madison, TN

Oh yeah...that's the kind of good news we love to hear!! By this time next year you will be a much healthier you.

Congratulations!!!!!

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Most Active
Recent Topics