YEAH.......APPROVAL

RhondaDenise
on 11/21/09 8:59 am - Crossville, TN
Hi everyone,

Had to my news share my good news.

I HAVE BEEN APPROVED.  

Had lunch with the losers in Cookeville today and was so excited to share the news.

Felicia, I am so excited for you.  10 days to go.   YEAH

Jan 11th for me.

Ronda, we missed you at lunch today.

John, I am so proud of you and excited for you, having met GOAL.  You are awesome.

It was great meeting the others.

Rhonda
jharrington8172
on 11/21/09 10:34 am - Hermitage, TN
Rhonda I am so happy for you. I know you are counting the days... LOL how many is it 53 did you say. LOL     It was so good to see both you and your husband again - I had a great time at the Cookeville Lunch we had 5 post ops (4 DS and 1 RYN) and 2 pre ops together we had lost 634 pounds.  

480/435/180/230
HW/SW/CW/GW

Currently Looking into Plastics with Dr. Carden (in Mexico)

k9ophile
on 11/21/09 12:12 pm
  Oh, yeah, you & Felicia be doing the Happy Dance! 

I really enjoy the lunches and sharing everyone's victories.  I went to Sam's and got smaller jeans for $9 and then found some cheap bras at Big Lots @ $6.  Feel like I bought a prize winning lottery ticket.  Yuck to spending much more than that on something that won't fit in a short while.  Soon it will be your turn to bargain hunt for smaller things to wear...happy hunting!

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

cathyteal
on 11/21/09 9:39 pm - Arlington, TN
Congratulations....It won't be long now.  Good Luck and Best Wishes to you.
HW/297 SW/265 CW/206 GW/165  Lowest Weight 171 (12-09)

Ronda S.
on 11/21/09 10:21 pm - Cookeville, TN
Rhonda, I'm so happy for you, things are coming together for you and Felicia. You are gonna love your new life. Trust me.
I'm so sory I had to miss yesterday, but I really need the extra money for Christmas. Keep me updated.

Ronda S. 

HW262//CW 122
  140lbs lost !
5"6 Tall

emtcmw
on 11/24/09 8:03 am - NEWPORT, TN
Congrats Rhonda I wish you all the best !! Keep us all up to speed on your progress !!

Carla

feliciabull
on 11/25/09 2:48 am - Cookeville, TN
YEAH..Rhonda!!! I know how excited you are girl!! We will be hitting alot of those milestones close together..K-9, I've already started my HAPPY DANCE..lol. Also, I want to give a BIG thank you to John, Susan, K-9 and Ronda for all the help, info and guidance you guys have provided me in my journey> Past, Present and Future...I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

Working to get the good life and dreaming of being a LOSER......Felicia                        John H.  is my ANGEL              

Susan J.
on 11/25/09 5:29 am - Madison, TN

Congratulations!!

We have a whole new crop of upcoming losers in 2010.

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Most Active
Recent Topics