Animal help with recovery and stress while healing

catwoman
on 11/17/09 12:08 pm - Knoxville, TN
Friends,

Studies have shown that animals help people with nerves and stress. Animal help people remain calm and happy while healing from surgeries and such. This is some personal advice. I have two cats and while I was healing from my wls they stay by my side through all the hormones and stress of the surgeries. I had them to cry with and hold when I need them. And to talk too also. In the long run animals do not question you or judge  you for your  decision to have a surgery. Just remember  animals in this holiday season.
  I hope everyone has someone to talk to and be with them through their choice of WLS. And I hope everyone has someone, something  during the holidays to come. Wish you all well and happiness always.

Your friend,
Tina
birdy
on 11/18/09 1:38 am - Lexington, TN

Hey Tina. I agree. Our little mutt Trooper is such a joy to us. He will be 2 years old the 6th of Dec.  

Birdy

barbiej
on 11/18/09 4:16 am - Goodlettsville, TN
Mine are just trips in their own sense. They play and fight like kids. Scoob will get his rope and try to chase  Cham around and push him with his nose, with rope in toe, mind ya,  to get Chamto play tug of war. Of course Cham be'n the cat that he is does not understand the nature of tug-of-war, like puppies do.... So Cham turns and smack, smack, smacks,  such as I'll fix you, good thing he has no claws.....

catwoman
on 11/18/09 5:37 am - Knoxville, TN
Yeah,

I love mine to no end. I even get them their own Christmas gifts. They watch me as I opened mine so I get them something to opened too. I love watching the joy in their little faces. I am really relaxed around them and they helped me so much when I had my wls. I am now a foster mother to two adult cats and three kittens someone abandoned in my yard. I am working with them to get them to trust humans again. I am really enjoying working with them.
  My inside cats Rosie was throw away cat no one wanted. When my brother brought her to me. I knew we could not be parted she needed me and I her. My male inside cat spanky is a handsome little bobcat. He is such a charmer with big eyes that no one can say no to him.
 I think I am truly a sucker for a cute face and four paws.LOL
 I love every minute of it.
Your friend,
Tina
Most Active
Recent Topics