Prayer's for dear OH friend

Cheryl P.
on 11/16/09 10:47 am - Antioch, TN
I am asking for everyone to send Barb some thoughts and prayers. She is having a difficult time right now and needs some postive thoughts sent her way. She doesn't post much on here, but reads when she has the time and try's to keep up with everyone. Please say a little prayer for her. She is special to me in more ways than one. She and I attened our 1st Dinner Club together at Outback a couple of years ago.

Thanks,
Cheryl

SheliaB
on 11/16/09 11:35 am - Nashville, TN

Gosh, has it been that long ago since we all met!!   I will say prayers for Barb and pray that she gets through this difficult time quickly!!

Love All of You!!
Shelia

Cheryl P.
on 11/16/09 9:39 pm - Antioch, TN
Yep, it's been that long, hard to believe I know. I think we were the only (2) newbie's there that night, we  was scared to death. Of course, you talking face to face first to me made it a whole lot easier. I will never forget that, you made me feel so welcome and comfortable that night. I won't say that you brought me out of my shell, but you for sure cracked it.......lol

Love and miss you,
Cheryl

nokaoi
on 11/20/09 8:53 pm - Nashville, TN
No problem, I just got the lap band a couple of days ago and my throat and neck hurt alot worse than the surgery incisions.  I don't know what to do to stop these spasms (waves of pain) starts at the back of my throat and washes down into my chest...feels like my airway is collapsing...and then my neck on the left side has a terrible muscle strain....I know this can;'t be normal, can it?  I had surgery at Vandy on thur.
Most Active
Recent Topics