survived surgery

maggielou
on 11/11/09 5:11 am
surgery on monday everything went good  survived another day of clear liquid diet and tonigh i can drink from full liquid menu --  iguess that means my protein drinks ==  tomorrow i get to start the first day of my 8 weeks of puree diet ,   still kinda of scared of the puree,  
thanks for all your support

stromatt8163
on 11/11/09 5:40 am
I'm so glad to hear you're OK!  Hang tough and that weight will start coming off.  I can't wait for mine!   My prayers are with you to continue feeling great! 

Michael S.
on 11/11/09 6:40 am
Glad that your surgury was successful!!

I also had Dr Lynch and I think highly of him.  What did you think?

Right now it will not be hard with the puree as you will not want to eat, it will get a little more challenging as you start to feel better, but you will pass right on through!

Please remember DO NOT test the waters and try to eat something that you shouldn't during this time.  You can really hurt your self, or worse end up back in the hospital.

Good luck and continue to come to the support groups the first tuesday evenings of the month.

Good luck!!

Michael.
jharrington8172
on 11/11/09 7:55 am - Hermitage, TN
I am glad to hear you made it through surgery and are progressing right along. 

480/435/180/230
HW/SW/CW/GW

Currently Looking into Plastics with Dr. Carden (in Mexico)

Susan J.
on 11/11/09 8:23 am - Madison, TN
Glad to hear things went well. Just take each day as it comes and you will do fine. Eat slowly and make sure you get your fluids in.

Susan (AKA bilsrib) 
300/135/135 - Plastics February 2008 - Dr. Lois Wagstrom

P E A C E - It does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work. It means to be in the midst of those things and still be calm in your heart.

Most Active
Recent Topics