help surgery tomorrow

maggielou
on 11/8/09 7:57 am
well tomorrow is the day  i have been an emotional reck all day  --  crying , scared,nervous and excited.....  my 4 month old is getting over being sick and my 6 yr is not feeling so well today  --  i am wondering if this  sign from god that tomorrow should not happen   do not know what to do  although i am "married" i am a single or at least that i how it feels --  no family close enough to help   if my son does not feel better by tomorrow at 4:30 when i have to leave the house and can not go to school then my husband will have to stay home with him --  i will be at house by myself --  will they care   nor do i need someone there so they can talk to them when it is over
SheliaB
on 11/8/09 9:06 am - Nashville, TN
Maggielou, 
          First, calm down and take a deep breath!!  What you are feeling is how everyone has felt at one point in time before their surgery too!!  I am sure you will be staying in the hospital for a night or two and if that is the case you will be just fine being there by yourself..  I would have your husband drop you off, so you will not have to worry about getting your car back home after your surgery, since you will be on a driving restriction.  Also, just explain your situation ro the nurses when you get back to prep you for your surgery and make sure they have your husband's contact information, so they can call him when you are out of surgery.  As far as, being a sign from God, I believe it is, but not the way you are thinking, but in showing you how much your children need you and this surgery will add years to your life to be there when they need you!! 
Hope this helps and Good Luck!!
Shelia

Most Active
Recent Topics