Cheryl Shines at Atlanta Conference

LaShelle2
on 11/8/09 2:22 pm, edited 11/8/09 2:24 pm - STOCKBRIDGE, GA
Cheryl it was so good to meet you this weekend. Here are some pics of you I took. Check out the GA forum for other pics. Can't wait to party with you all in December.

Former Elizabeth
on 11/9/09 9:17 am, edited 11/9/09 9:17 am
How cute!   They look great - what are the crowns for?    Someday I'm going to be able to attend one of these things!

Dennie

I'll bet he's a VETERAN!

Cheryl P.
on 11/10/09 7:40 am - Antioch, TN

Dennie, at the OH event in Atlanta this past weekend, we had the option of dressing up since it was just after Halloween. So DH came up with this idea of us being King and Queen, so that is how the crowns fit in. We planned on being King and Queen of hearts, but the hearts we put on our capes kept coming off, so we said the heck with it. I think ir turned out allright, even if it was his idea.........lol You have got to make it to one of these events, this was our first but will not be our last. I can't wait until the schedule comes out for next year. We had a blast!!!!!

Cheryl

Cheryl P.
on 11/10/09 7:42 am - Antioch, TN
LaShelle, thanks for posting these, I don't know about shinning, but it did look like I was having a good time and I was. It was great to meet you. Hope you can make it down for our get together in December, I will send you all the details.

Cheryl

Most Active
Recent Topics