November Dinner Club

Cheryl P.
on 11/4/09 6:51 am - Antioch, TN
This month's DC is going to be here before we know it. It is going to be on Friday Nov. 20th @ 7:00. This is open to anyone/everyone all is welcome. I will also be celebrating my BD, so the meal will be provided and it will be WLS friendly, so it won't cost you nothing..........lol There will be (2) fall type door prizes for the adults given away and treat bags for the kids. There will be both SF and regular desserts. So come on out and see some folks that you may have not seen in awhile. This is a great chance for you newbies to come out meet us. I know everyone will be getting really busy with the holiday's coming up, so come on out and let's kick the holiday season off with this get together. The address is listed below, if you have any questions/concerns, reply or PM me here. Please respond by Nov. 16th so I can plan everything. Hope everyone is doing good.

Cheryl

jharrington8172
on 11/5/09 8:39 am - Hermitage, TN
I am so bummed I can not make it.  I have friend's coming in from New York City and will be with them.   Will there be a Holiday get together in December because if so I have to make it to that one to see everyone.

480/435/180/230
HW/SW/CW/GW

Currently Looking into Plastics with Dr. Carden (in Mexico)

Cheryl P.
on 11/5/09 9:39 am - Antioch, TN
Sorry you can't make this month's. Yes we are having a December event. It is going to be December 19th @ 7:00 at Golden Corral in Hermitage and if you show your surgery card they only charge $4.99. We are also going to be doing the ornament swap playing dirty santa. Just bring a ornament wrapped that is $5 or less. Looking forward to seeing you there. Jus****ch for more details and info.

Cheryl

Most Active
Recent Topics