any revision patients out there?

appledoozie
on 11/1/09 9:01 am - Killen, AL
Hello,
I'm new to the TN boards, but am considering revision surgery with Dr. Olsen.  I would love to hear from anyone who has had the BPD surgery or revision surgery in general.  Also, any information on Dr. Olsen and Centinneal Hospital would be appreciated. 
Thanks so much

Cherie
mycattaz
on 11/1/09 10:12 am - Fayetteville, TN
I had a revision did July 2008... In 1983 I had the gastric stampling did... I went to see one doctor in Birmingham that said I was not a canidate... and then went to Dr Pennington in Birmingham, Alabama... He did a few test and then agree to do it...best decision I have ever made.... Sorry I don't know anything about Olsen or Centinneal hospital
k9ophile
on 11/1/09 10:32 am
Centennial is a very good hospital.  I think that any of the doctors would be a good choice.  Have you checked out the revision forum?  Best wishes.

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

Rodney29
on 11/1/09 7:45 pm
I agree with K9 100%
MerryMary
on 11/1/09 10:23 pm - Brentwood, TN
Hi,

I had revision from lap band to DS with Dr. Houston of Centennial this year.  Dr. Olsen has a good reputation.  I am not sure if he does the DS or not.  Centennial is a wonderful hospital and you will be in good hands.
Mary

janejane1128
on 11/1/09 10:24 pm - whitwell, TN
Hello... I am a patient of Dr. Olsen..  He is a wonderful dr.  I had surgery in aug.. Everytime i have needed to contact him he was never more than 4 mins calling me back.  Any question i had whether big or small he was always quick to answer.. Centennial is also a awesome hospital.. They took care of all my needs there after surgery..  If ur choosing Dr. Olsen you are making the best choice in my opinion..
Most Active
Recent Topics