Fayetteville Tennessee, Anyone out there??????

mycattaz
on 10/29/09 9:33 am - Fayetteville, TN
I moved to Fayetteville Tennesee about three weeks ago and I am in desparate need to find a support group, I miss the one I attended in Birmingham alabama.... Please if you live in Fayetteville or around Fayetteville and you attend a support group, please let me know... I would greatly appreciate it...

Lisa

mrs. neenaj
on 10/30/09 1:30 am
My hometown is Fayetteville but I live in Clarksville. There are 2 people on the board that live in Fayetteville so you're not alone. I just wanted to welcome you and say you're not alone. I'm sure that Mrs Winslow will respond to this post because she lives there. I hope you enjoy Fayetteville, my dad is an electrician and plumber there but he doesn't work full time because he takes care of my mom who has Alzheimer's. Good luck with your weight loss journey.
Photobucket
mycattaz
on 10/30/09 11:44 am - Fayetteville, TN
thanks Neejea, I sure wish someone would let me know something...
(deactivated member)
on 10/31/09 10:53 pm
Huntsville AL Group Time: 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. Location: Hunstville Library Auditorium Moderator: Larry Jess (256)694-9695 [email protected]

Sorry I haven't been on much! I am going to the Huntsville Group on Tuesday this will be my first time. Maybe we can meet and ride down together or you can follow me and my mom.

mycattaz
on 10/31/09 10:58 pm - Fayetteville, TN
can you send me directions on how to get there... I think I will just ride down myself, I have a few things I need to do in Huntsville that day... thanks Lisa
(deactivated member)
on 11/2/09 11:07 am
Take 431/231 South into Huntsville, get off parkway at Governors Drive Exit.
Turn left at light onto Governors Drive (US-431).
Turn left at first light onto Monroe St. Turn right at first light onto St. Clair.
Library parking lot is on your left.
mycattaz
on 11/2/09 9:15 pm - Fayetteville, TN
Thank you so much... looking forward to meeting you...
(deactivated member)
on 11/4/09 3:00 am
So my husband and I drive to Huntsville find the library, and get to the meeting room to find  no one is there. The sign says Bariatric Support Group Meeting 6pm. But we stuck around till 6:20 and nobody. Was kinda mad about it, we definetly need one in Fayetteville!
tt4trouble
on 11/9/09 4:41 am - Surgery Date December 03, 2007, TN
Hi Lisa,

I am in Petersburg.  We have support groups in our area on

First Tuesday   Shelbyville 7-8:30 PM

2nd Monday   M'boro

3rd Monday   Shelbyville

3rd Tuesday Manchester

If you can share gas expenses and meet me you are welcome to ride with me.

tannis  PM for my cell number
http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/Nascar_29/

www.obesityhelp.com/tt4trouble

Most Active
Recent Topics