AWESOME NSV!!

Michael S.
on 10/27/09 10:42 am
Hey all!

I just wanted to tell you about an AWESOME NSV today!

I received a $25.00 Kohl's gift card at work today.  So this evening I decided to go over and check out what I can maybe purchase.

Before this evening, ALL of my clothes (minus underware, socks and shoes) I have bought at Goodwill.

I've been holding steady just below my goal weight.  Well I noticed lately that my pants have been getting loser.  I really did not think anything of it.  Well back to Kohl's this evening.

I grabed a pair of pants that were on sale.  A relaxed fit pair both a 34x32 and 36x32.  I put on the 34x32... AND THEY FIT!!  I did not even try the 36's.  I thought "OK these are just cut larger".  So I went and grabed a pair of Levis' 505, normal fit.  Same size 34x32... guess what??  THEY FIT ALSO!!!  WOW!

So I put the Levis' back because they were 30 bucks, and got a pair of the pants that were on sale ($11.99).
I also bought a beane and two black t-shirts.

WOW!!
I will never regret this surgery.
Life is good!

Michael.
jharrington8172
on 10/27/09 12:58 pm - Hermitage, TN

Congrats Michael - that is a huge milestone. 

480/435/180/230
HW/SW/CW/GW

Currently Looking into Plastics with Dr. Carden (in Mexico)

fbsummers
on 10/28/09 1:37 am
I am so happy for you!!!!  You are one of my absolute favorite people and it has been so much fun to get to watch you melt!

Kisses to your face!
Freddie
  Before WLS              

Before......   Surgery......  Post-op.....
Michael S.
on 10/28/09 5:32 am
Hugs and Kisses Freddie!!
Former Elizabeth
on 10/28/09 11:44 am
Congratulations!   Getting into those smaller sizes is so cool.

Dennie

"It's so beautifully arranged on the plate - you know someone's fingers have been all over it. ~Julia Child"

Most Active
Recent Topics