HUGE Kay's Naturals SALE! 50% off

melsreturn
on 10/27/09 11:47 pm, edited 10/28/09 2:03 am - Madison, TN

I just learned that Kay's Bariatric is having a huge sale on ALL products!  For a limited time, if you purchase your Kay's Naturals on www.kaysbariatric.com you will receive 50% off all items! 

Use the discount code "OH2009" (one word and case sensitive) as you check out.  Offer ends Saturday, October 31st, 2009! 

AND, if you order $60 or more, you get FREE SHIPPING!

It woudl be a good time to spend some of your flex spending account money before the end of the year!!

I love those folks!  They rock!

KittenLove
on 10/28/09 12:38 am - Around Knoxville, TN
Thanks, Mel!!

They have some items that i LOVE but i have to be careful b/c i still have food issues that make me get carried away! i also found a small health food store in the knoxville area that carries some of the Better Balance items!!

Be happy. 

melsreturn
on 10/28/09 12:52 am - Madison, TN
Yes I do understand about the food issues...  there are a few things I can't have at my house too...  because, once I delve into it, that's all she wrote.  We all have our triggers, and knowing them is 25% of the battle.  the remaining 75% is resisting!  

I love it when I find items locally.  That's my favorite thing to do...  find good protein stuff and then I share the wealth! 

Most Active
Recent Topics