Prayers for Ron and Marilyn

SCOTT O.
on 10/25/09 5:42 pm - Nashville, TN
I haven't heard much this weekend, but I know Ron is suppose to go home with Marilyn today.

Here is a post she made on Facebook the other day:

Ron was extubated today. Adamant that he wants NO MORE treatment. Taking him home on Monday. I guess this is the answer to my prayer.

So, here is what I am asking guys, please keep them in our thoughts and prayers!  Ron and Marilyn are 2 special people to my wife and I, along with countless others here on the boards.  I know that there are a number of different beliefs here on OH, so whatever you believe, just remember them today!

Thanks!

Nsg4Him
on 10/25/09 9:11 pm - Sevierville, TN
Thank you Scott, Beth and everyone for remembering us.  The doctors were just in.  Ron's sodium is dropping and he is getting weaker.  They are doing everything they can to get him home today if homecare, home equipment, and insurance will cooperate.  My sister and brother has been working like mad people to get my abandoned house in order,  My nephew is on leave from the Army until Nov 5 and is here to help this week.  Erin is going to help as much as possible but emotionally she is having a really hard time with this and just wants to run away.  Nancy has already delivered meals to my family, bless her! Somehow, even though my diet really sucks and I have forgotten what protein is, I am losing weight.  Hopefully when I get home, I can find a symblance of a routine, but I kind of doubt it.  Please pray for us.  Pray Ron is comfortable.  Pray for God's will, whatever that is.  Maybe there is a miracle out there. But Ron's miracle may be different than what I want for him. That breaks my heart to even think, much less write.  Again thank you all for your continued prayers.

Marilyn
                      Smoky Mountain Obesity and WLS Support Group 
                    1/17 6:30 LeConte Medical Center              

melsreturn
on 10/26/09 1:26 am - Madison, TN
I've been watching the boards for any news and definitely you are in my prayers.  I cannot even begin to imagine what you are going through.  Marilyn, I just pray that the Lord will wrap you and Ron both in His loving arms today and comfort you.  I wish there were something we could do to help, but still praying for you and thinking of you all through the days and nights.

Amy_Baggett
on 10/25/09 11:04 pm - Monterey, TN
Sending up prayers for Marilyn, Ron and their family!!

May God Bless and Keep them!

Adopted by Centennial 1/27/2010    
"Everyday do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow."
mrs. neenaj
on 10/26/09 4:49 am
You and your family are in my prayers. May God bless you.
Photobucket
t2nashville
on 10/26/09 6:52 am
Marilyn, although I cannot possibly know what you are going through, I have been thinking of you a lot lately, and praying for all of you as well. I am continuing to pray for Ron's healing, but you are correct - sometimes that healing comes in ways we just aren't ready to face. I pray for God's sustaining grace for you right now!

Barbara D.
on 10/26/09 9:55 am - Mt. Juliet, TN
Marilyn,

My heart is breaking for you as I write this.  I will continue to pray for you, Ron and all your family.

B
Writemindedlefty
on 10/26/09 9:57 am - Nashville, TN
I don't know what has happened to your husband, I'm new...but I wanted you to know I'm sending positive energy to you and your husband, your entire family, for healing.

May you have peace in your hearts.
Elizabeth O.
on 10/26/09 10:16 am - nashville, TN
From Marilyn an hour ago:

Finally, they are about to call the ambulance so Ron can go home. My sister and Tyler have worked like mad people to get my house ready & I love them for it. Now the hard part starts.

Please pray for strength for all.
F.R.O.G.  -  Fully Rely on God!  For He IS GOOD!  

http://www.youravon.com/elizabethoneal

Most Active
Recent Topics