October Dinner Club

Cheryl P.
on 10/25/09 1:51 am - Antioch, TN

This month's DC is quickly approaching. Please let me know if you will be able to make it. This is a family event, so feel free to bring the kids and have them dress up if you want. We will be having a chili sampler, so bring a pot of you favorite chili for everyone to sample. This would be a great time to try that new chili reciepe that you have been wanting to try. As always this is open to anyone,everyone it doesn't matter what stage you are in, what doctor/hospital or what procedure you have had or are going to have. This is a great chance for the newbies to come out and put some faces with all of this posting and for the regulars to meet up again. I know myself it's been way to dang long since I have seen alot of you. So come on out on Friday Oct. 30th  at Hobson Pike Baptist Church in Hermitage and have some fun. We will be having a hayride and possible a couple of other things to do. This will be a outside event as long as mother nature plays nicely......lol There will be (2) door prizes to be given away and treat bags for the kids, sorry no SF candy, but there will be SF desserts. We will have bottled water, SF hot apple cider, hot chocolate, coffee. If you would like to bring a dessert that is great, but you don't have too. Since I am preparing treat bags for the kids, let me know if any little ones will be coming with you and the ages. I would like to have a head count no later than Wednesday the 28th. If you have any questions just post a reply or you can PM me. The church info is listed below.

Thanks,
Cheryl

susielarry190
on 10/25/09 2:42 am - mt juliet, TN
Larry and I will be there.  ( I hope)
k9ophile
on 10/25/09 5:25 am
I'm planning on being there with my designated driver.  LOL  All the coffee in Brazil couldn't make me a morning person, yet to get there, I'll have to get up at o-dark-hundred to get to work and then off in time to get to the party.  So maybe a little nap in the car on the way to the party while my DH drives.  I am in the MOOd for a party!

"Our ultimate freedom is the right and power to decide how anybody or anything outside ourselves will affect us."  Stephen Covey

Don't litter!  Spay or neuter your pet

jharrington8172
on 10/25/09 5:29 am - Hermitage, TN
I will be there... I don't think I am dressing up but I will be making some my Chili.   Can't wait to see everyone. 

480/435/180/230
HW/SW/CW/GW

Currently Looking into Plastics with Dr. Carden (in Mexico)

t2nashville
on 10/26/09 6:46 am
Cheryl - I would love to be there, but I'm celebrating Halloween that evening with some of my church friends, and it's been planned for quite some time. Still hoping for a time when I can meet you guys!

Most Active
Recent Topics