Wish me luck

stromatt8163
on 10/25/09 5:47 am
Hi all,  Well, all my paperwork was sent to my insurance company on Friday.  I need all the luck I can get in hopes of getting approval!  I'm praying, keeping my fingers crossed and anything else I can think of. 

If you will, say a small prayer that I'm approved and soon!  I'll post as soon as I hear something!!!!

Thanks to all of you and I hope you all are doing well!

Kathy Newton
on 10/25/09 7:00 am - LaVergne, TN
Have you met all the requirements that your insurance requires?  If you get a denial, don't give up. Find out what else you need to do. Most insurance companies deny at first. If you don't hear anything after about 2 weeks, start calling them every day until you get your answer. About 75% get approved after the second appeal.  Prayers coming your way.

May God travel with you on this new and exciting journey.
Kathy
 Kathy Newton

stromatt8163
on 10/25/09 8:04 am
According to Sherry, the insurance consultant, everything looks great!  At this point I'm just hoping and praying and waiting on that phone call!  Thanks for the prayers!!!

SCOTT O.
on 10/25/09 7:10 am - Nashville, TN
Saying a prayer for a speedy approval!  Not all people get denied at first, just hang in there and Breathe!!!!
stromatt8163
on 10/25/09 8:01 am
Thank you so much!  I'm breathing. 

tillmacc
on 10/25/09 8:10 am - Antioch, TN
stromatt8163
on 10/25/09 8:52 am
Thank you so much!  I see you recently had WLS and you are doing great!  I wish you continued success! 

nashvillemama58
on 10/26/09 12:02 am
 Good luck with your insurance! I love your avatar!

stromatt8163
on 10/26/09 1:21 am
Thank you so much!  I see you are scheduled for surgery soon....Good Luck & I will definitely put you in my prayers! 

Most Active
Recent Topics