Support meeting

mycattaz
on 10/20/09 9:42 am - Fayetteville, TN
Hi, my name is Lisa... just moved to tennessee a week ago, looking for a support group around Fayetteville tennessee.... I had gastric Bypass July 1, 2008... if anyone knows of a support group that I can attend, please email me at [email protected]... thanks... Lisa

R. c
on 10/20/09 11:48 am - nashville, TN
LISA!!! It's Rosie, from group at Trinity! How are you, girl? I have missed Sue and all of ya'll so much. So, what brings you up this way?
~* Rosie *~      2-16-10  

mycattaz
on 10/20/09 11:51 am - Fayetteville, TN
Hi Rosie, so good to hear from you... How are you I see you are getting close to goal,good for you.. me and my husband seperated and I moved in with my mom and dad, they live in fayetteville, I am trying to find a support meeting to go to near by... did you find one to attend? '
Looking forward to hearing from you again
(deactivated member)
on 10/21/09 1:50 am
Hey Lisa!! My name is Nicole and I am from Fayetteville. There is a support group in Huntsville, AL, Shelbyville TN and Pulaski TN. I have not yet been able to make one but I am determined next month to try! I am almost 2 months out from RNY.

I would love to keep in contact with you, and we can support eachother!
mycattaz
on 10/21/09 3:16 am - Fayetteville, TN
looking forward to meeting you
R. c
on 10/21/09 8:54 am - nashville, TN
Thanks, I'm getting there, but it seems like I've been on a plateau for the last couple of months. I found  group a few months ago that I've been attending, but it's in Nashville - too far for you to drive, probably. Maybe we can get together eventually. Have you kept in touch with Sue?
~* Rosie *~      2-16-10  

mycattaz
on 10/21/09 9:58 am - Fayetteville, TN
I had seen Sue at the hospital back about a month ago, I had quit going to support, not on purpose just things going on in my life and kelp missing them... she was getting ready for the Obesity walk... I really wanted to attend that this year, but missed it too...

I think Nashville is about a hour away from here, I might be wrong on that, but I think that is what I have heard before... how is things going up there, are you liking it ? 
R. c
on 10/21/09 11:45 am - nashville, TN
We really do enjoy it here. It is a big change from B'ham. I know what you mean about life getting in the way...

If you are ever up this way, or want to make the drive, Kenny and Missy Koffman lead a great group at Vanderbilt 100 Oaks. It's every 4th Thursday of the month. I'd love to see you again.
~* Rosie *~      2-16-10  

mycattaz
on 10/21/09 1:58 pm - Fayetteville, TN
I will have to check into how far it is.... so glad to hear you like it up there... are you south or north of Nashville?
Most Active
Recent Topics