Checking In

(deactivated member)
on 10/20/09 4:39 am
Hey everyone just wanted to see how everyone is doing? I am adjusting to life after surgery. I am almost 2 months out. Trying to find ways to change up food, with spices and stuff I am allowed so it is not the same taste time after time. Somethings stay down fine some things not so well.

Excersicing is going good my husband and I are hitting the gym everyday. I have a Maid of Honor Dress to fit into in December so I am trying to get down as much as I can by then. I lost 30 during my liquid pre-op diet, so including that I am 3 pounds away from a total of 70 pounds. I was Size 32/34 and now fitting in 26/28.

Hope everyone is doing well. Any pointers, tips are welcomed.  
loveandsmiles
on 10/20/09 8:30 am
i just wanted to say hi and glad to hear that you are doing good. my surgery is monday and i am getting the last of my things together today. you take care and keep up the good work. 
(deactivated member)
on 10/21/09 1:48 am
I will be praying for you Monday!! This is just the beginning of a great journey for you!! 
mrs. neenaj
on 10/21/09 6:03 am
Congrats Mrs. Winslow. I'll be in my hometown of Fayetteville probably during Thanksgiving. It depends on my family's plans. I'm proud of you and I'm sure Dr. Dyer is too. Dr. Dyer wants me to gain 10 lbs !!!!!  I'm glad that you are trying different spices to help with flavors. You can do this !!!
Photobucket
Most Active
Recent Topics