Thrift Store Recommendations Nashville area

(deactivated member)
on 10/17/09 12:33 am - TN
Are there any good thrift stores to go to in the Nashville area? Also what are the best days to go
Thanks
Amy_Baggett
on 10/17/09 2:13 am - Monterey, TN
I don't know about thrift stores, and well don't know much about consignment other than what Ms. Cheap put in the paper..  here is the link.. 

http://shop2.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080 224/COLUMNIST0401/104280001/-1/shop06 

Hope it helps some!

Adopted by Centennial 1/27/2010    
"Everyday do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow."
melsreturn
on 10/17/09 2:47 am, edited 10/17/09 2:47 am - Madison, TN
You can go to Goodwill's site and in the upper right corner, it lets you search for Goodwills.  Every day is a good day there...  except that the first Saturday of every month is half off everything day.  I used a Nashville zip code only of 37236 and it brought up a slew of stores.

I also like TJ Maxx, Marshall's and Ross.  Many people like Kohl's cause they have sales all the time....  they aren't consignment but sometimes the prices are just as cheap there and the clothes are brand new....

(deactivated member)
on 10/17/09 10:14 am - TN

Thanks for the suggestions

ErikaAnn
on 10/18/09 9:52 am - MT. JULIET, TN
I am a Goodwill Store fanatic now!  I always shop there FIRST!

2Corinthians 5:7

cbennett
on 10/19/09 12:51 am - Murfreesboro, TN
i don't know how close you are to the murfreesboro area but we have a couple of places, Essex, Goodwill, Phase II, and Time after Time (i think that is the name), there is also Plato's closet (usually for younger - teenage clothes tho)

HW 332/SW 324/CW 165/GW 150

Pam Davis
on 10/20/09 8:44 pm - Franklin, TN

The Ladies of Charity Thrift Shop Sale is happening now!

Friday, October 2nd through Saturday, November 14th 10 AM - 4 PM Monday through Saturday at 2216 State Street in Nashville. Phone 615-327-3453.

They are only a hop, skip and a jump from our office.

Pam Davis, Certified Bariatric Nurse, Bariatric Program Director
Centennial Center for the Treatment of Obesity
Join our Message Board -
Click here!
Follow us on Facebook -
Click here!
We're on Twitter -
Click here!

dustydeer
on 10/25/09 2:09 am

There are tons down Gallatin Pike, I think a few off Charlotte (actually a few really close to CMC) and close to downtown not sure the street but I'm sure you can look it up, there is a Salvation Army. Sprinkled amongst all these are Goodwills. I live North of Nash, but love our local Charity based thrift stores as well, where the people work as volunteers and the money goes toward helping the truly needy. A lot of those are called Cope centers or Hope centers.

5'1 HW 298 CW 118

"Making America skinny, one slap atta time!" -Slap Chop Dude

Most Active
Recent Topics