Getting back on the wagon

tinantn
on 10/13/09 3:32 am - Jonesborough, TN
With a family crisis, a move and changes at work, I got side tracked this summer and didnt complete all I needed to for my bypass surgery. I did complete the 6 mo pre op diet and weigh ins tho...whew lol. I called Dr Hodge today to see what else I need...come to find out with my ins thru Citi (BCBS of MT Empire) i dont NEED the weigh ins or my journal, which I have lost in the move. I need my 5 yrs med history, attend support group meetings again, 1 exercise class and my psych evaluation and maybe do my nutrition class again, shes not sure yet. I could have my surgery by the end of the year! So ive made a plan and im sticking to it, I WILL have my surgery by Dec 31 2009 ! lol...well God willing anyhow lol. Im ready, im excited and anxious to have a seat on that losers bench I read so much about. Yay me!  
Amy_Baggett
on 10/13/09 11:09 pm - Monterey, TN

Sounds like you got a plan!!!!  

Looking forward to having you on the loser's bench by 2010!!!

Adopted by Centennial 1/27/2010    
"Everyday do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow."
tinantn
on 10/14/09 12:40 am - Jonesborough, TN
Thanks for the reply and encouragement! I was startig to feel invisible lol  
MistersMom65
on 10/14/09 1:43 am, edited 10/14/09 1:43 am - TN
Congrats!!! We will see you on the losing bench soon!!! Half the battle is making a plan & you have.

BL & Facelift w/Brow & Eyelid      10.08.08
Abdominalplasty Scheduled          10.21.09

Kathy Newton
on 10/16/09 9:33 pm - LaVergne, TN
Hi Tina, that's great. Stick to your plan and we'll see you on the bench before you know it.

May God travel with you on this new journey.

Kathy
 Kathy Newton

Most Active
Recent Topics